Ladies shave it or trim it short!

Yesterday I went to see a lady and sure enough she had a three day growth down south. Her ad stated bare. OK here's my deal, I get up and shower brush my teeth and shave. I expect the same from a lady I'm laying down cash to see. If you don't want to keep it shaved or waxed then don't say it is. Thank you for listening to birth...
I like albinos, they're silky smooth!
Here we go again....
I shave 2x a week. Cuts down on razor burn! And in those couple days nobody has really cared.
Some guys like bush.
I invested in an expensive razor and buy the razor refills at Sam's. I hate stubble on a man, especially when they expect for me to grind in CG. If I'm freshly shaven, it would be nice to receive the same. I'm not moaning because it feels good, I'm moaning because it's irritating my freshly shaved lips.... ijs
Bare...:-)
  • BDD
  • 11-17-2013, 02:46 PM
From a guy's perspective: Daily is a bit much. The day before if you planned in advance. No razor nics cause if all goes well we will be sharing body fluids ... covered of course ...

If you haven't planned in advance don't shave unless it is less than 2 days (stubble) or more than 6 or 7 (too long).

My preference on ladies ... Brazilian the day before ...
I invested in an expensive razor and buy the razor refills at Sam's. I hate stubble on a man, especially when they expect for me to grind in CG. If I'm freshly shaven, it would be nice to receive the same. I'm not moaning because it feels good, I'm moaning because it's irritating my freshly shaved lips.... ijs Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Just tell me when you plan to be bare and I will be there.
The only grooming item where I have it tougher than ladies is keeping my balls silky. There can't possibly be a harder section of skin on a human to keep stubble free. I hate the stubble. Leg stubble is even worse than pussy stubble. I know there are skin issues sometimes, I just wish I would be informed. It would definitely affect my scheduling. All of the ladies I regularly recommend have been smooth as a babies bottom from pits to toes every time I have seen them.

And ladies, consider expanding use of landing strips. Well trimmed strip is both super hot and cuts down on needed shaving.
Don't care, hair or not I'm going in!!
The only thing that will keep me out is the smell!!

Originally Posted by fire engine red
What he said!

Originally Posted by fire engine red
What he said! Originally Posted by poppy71
So both of you guys earned your redwings already?
So both of you guys earned your redwings already? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Hell yes!!
One of my wildest sessions!!
My little lady and I left that room looking like a crime scene!!