Questions on the HOBBY!!

I am not new to this just got back on the board, and I have a few questions about on the hobby!

1. It amazes me how many people DATY I mean some ladies do not even take the time to clean up they just go from one to the other. I mean you have seen them get a wippy, clean themselves and put their panties back on.

2. WOW! When I see CIM and BBBJ! If a guy sees the same lady before you and she performed these services on him and then on you in my opinion, you just had a dick in your mouth. Interesting....

3. It amazes me how many guys say that she loved it, she was moaning and screaming and she came all over the place...Really, how many times is a woman going to cum a day!! Could it be that you are paying $$$$$$ that it is part of the hustle.

4. Finally here is one I like " You are so handsome why are you here." Here is my private number give me a call, you think you are going to have the chance to possibly date the lady only to find out that she wants to know when you are coming back for another round.

5. How about the hygiene problem with some of these ladies

Don't get offended this is real talk!
I only go to agencies and it is SOP that the chic showers. As for the chic actually orgasming I think it is pretty rare. My favorite never has an orgasm but as ironic as it sounds, she is not my favorite for the sex. The reasons she is my favorite is a complete different topic. And I have never had one want a real date with me but then again I am not attractive. If I could get a real date with a hot chic why the heck would I be here paying for it? Lastly, I have never had hygiene issues with a provider. They have always been extremely clean.....Bill
Thanks and I understand what you are saying.
Damn you must see a lot of high volume girls.

Look its all a hobby, shit shouldn't be that serious to the point where all this shit bugs you. You know what it is when you pay to play so fuck it. Tricks are called tricks for a reason, don't knock a girls hustle.
Realreviews...I completely understand where you are coming from... IMHO the main rule to hobby in a very safe manner is inspect, review, verify... plus using common sense.

First, you have to get a very good idea/feeling of the lady you are about to see... research, research, I mean check previous reviews here and there, if she offers CIM.. that is a flag for me (now)..so I avoid DFK.. maybe only LFK.. but sometimes we get carried away... BP girls are out of consideration.. for DATI and DATO I guess it is common sense to inspect her private parts before moving forward... if it smells latex or any type of strange odor I just decline and continue with the session...if the odor is really noticeable and it is clear the girl did not clean herself before... I ask her to take a good shower... IMHO both parties must be clean and fresh before sharing the bed..

If the provider has a tough screening process.. that mean her safety concerns are same as mine.. I like that type of girl.. I've rarely seen a newbiew friendly provider..again I take in consideration a lot of factors as briefly explained above..

About girls coming frequently... it happens.. like many gents..I'm not bragging but I am able to cum 3 times in a good day with the right company.. many people can have sex twice a day.. I guess you have to consider many factors like lifestyle, etc etc. And don't forget about magic pills or tonics...I guess that is a very broad topic to be discussed here..

About "dating" a provider.. well.. anything can happen in this life.. but if you have a normal life and hobbying is just that.. I guess there is no reason to venture on that.... one different thing is having a provider on retainer.. and being generous from time to time... again another broad topic to be discussed in detail in another thread... in my case I would go with a sugar babe....

All my comments are based on my own experience which can be different from others... happy hunting!
1. It amazes me how many people DATY I mean some ladies do not even take the time to clean up they just go from one to the other. I mean you have seen them get a wippy, clean themselves and put their panties back on. Originally Posted by Realreviews
If you want people to go, "Things that make you go HMMMMM?" You should of asked, "How often do you DATY on a chick NOT knowing she has a pad shoved up her cunt holding back the red river?"

2. WOW! When I see CIM and BBBJ! If a guy sees the same lady before you and she performed these services on him and then on you in my opinion, you just had a dick in your mouth. Interesting.... Originally Posted by Realreviews
By extension. How many civi girls have you dated? You don't think they haven't sucked a dick either.

3. It amazes me how many guys say that she loved it, she was moaning and screaming and she came all over the place...Really, how many times is a woman going to cum a day!! Could it be that you are paying $$$$$$ that it is part of the hustle. Originally Posted by Realreviews
Still a cheaper hustle than marriage, & they won't roll over in bed & say, "Not tonight I have a headache."

4. Finally here is one I like " You are so handsome why are you here." Here is my private number give me a call, you think you are going to have the chance to possibly date the lady only to find out that she wants to know when you are coming back for another round. Originally Posted by Realreviews
I'm sorry this has never happened to you. It's hard having to face the realization ou;re so ugly you have to pay for companionship.

Don't get offended this is real talk![/QUOTE]
I thought you had some questions OP. It just looks like a bunch of negative comments to me.

Maybe you need to find yourself a new hobby.
If you want people to go, "Things that make you go HMMMMM?" You should of asked, "How often do you DATY on a chick NOT knowing she has a pad shoved up her cunt holding back the red river?"

By extension. How many civi girls have you dated? You don't think they haven't sucked a dick either.

Still a cheaper hustle than marriage, & they won't roll over in bed & say, "Not tonight I have a headache."

I'm sorry this has never happened to you. It's hard having to face the realization ou;re so ugly you have to pay for companionship.

Don't get offended this is real talk! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
[/QUOTE]

OP we pay for an illusion / fantasy.....
I thought you had some questions OP. It just looks like a bunch of negative comments to me.

Maybe you need to find yourself a new hobby. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Um, exactly...why on earth would you even want to hobby unless you truly believe you are too unattractive to get a civilian?

I really think those comments refer to high volume and/or low class women - professional or civilian.

I think of many many times a guy friend spoke about the bad hygiene of a civilian and I can only think of two times a guy complained about a "pro" and one was a stripper at the pirate ship.
Most hobbyists don't need or want to know how the sausage is made, they just choose to enjoy themselves and not think about the issues you mentioned.
I am not new to this just got back on the board, and I have a few questions about on the hobby!

1. It amazes me how many people DATY I mean some ladies do not even take the time to clean up they just go from one to the other. I mean you have seen them get a wippy, clean themselves and put their panties back on.

2. WOW! When I see CIM and BBBJ! If a guy sees the same lady before you and she performed these services on him and then on you in my opinion, you just had a dick in your mouth. Interesting....

3. It amazes me how many guys say that she loved it, she was moaning and screaming and she came all over the place...Really, how many times is a woman going to cum a day!! Could it be that you are paying $$$$$$ that it is part of the hustle.

4. Finally here is one I like " You are so handsome why are you here." Here is my private number give me a call, you think you are going to have the chance to possibly date the lady only to find out that she wants to know when you are coming back for another round.

Don't get offended this is real talk! Originally Posted by Realreviews
Re-reading your post...it occurs to me that you're describing (exactly) the behavior I've seen at strip clubs, not most of the upscale providers here.

If you're coming from a playing inside the club viewpoint...then I agree...it's rather unsanitary at times.

But most of these ladies are seeing a couple people a day AT MOST, in paces with sheet linens and showers!

Don't get offended this is real talk! Originally Posted by Realreviews
Who the fuck cares what you think about what we do in sessions we pay for? If you don't want to DATY or get a BBBJ, that's fine. But your bitching an moaning it's going to get others to stop doing it.
Well I have had quite a few of them have real orgasms with me. And maybe they were acting but either way it sure seemed real. as for DATY, that is only for a few providers but many of my companions and I shower together.

Like EA said, it is all a fantasy anyway.
Dude, this is fucks for bucks, not high tea with the queen.

If you weren't paying, we wouldn't be fucking with you... so get off the juice.