Dee Siren Craigslist ad

In case anybody is interested Dee Siren is advertising for guys to film screwing her this afternoon. '
Check Craigslist personals, MWFM dated Dec 2.
Sorry, Craigslist Personal casual encounters MWFM.
Sorry. It's fake. She and her husband only take guys from her site. I know them and they are annoyed that someone keeps doing this. Happens every couple of weeks
Heh
^^^^ My thoughts as well....but hey, it is the holiday season...
One time they even posted along with the fake add letting people know they do not look on craigs list and only meet people from her site. Shame because it hurts her reputation when people find out it's a scam. She's a lovely lady that REALLY loves her fans. Never had the pleasure but have been there for a few of her films. Being a personal friend I feel a little awkward getting involved
Stop being so obvious...there's a reason you and her got banned from this site a while ago...
Not sure what you are talking about. I couldn't tell you if she's been banned. Never even knew she was on here. I have never been banned so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Why are you being a prick? I was just trying to keep fellow members from getting their hopes up or wasting there time chasing a fake add. Go chase it if you want.. To all the others besides you. The add is fake
you'll have to excuse wakeup, he likes to throw shit at the wall and see which turd sticks...

by vote, he's more messy than all the hookers around here.
Thanks Daphne. Been reading his ever so helpful and polite comments for a while. Doesn't bother me. I just hope the original intent of my reply to the gentleman was helpful
You're excused...