My 1,000th POST!Eccie, I've Got You Under My Skin!

http://youtu.be/5yqGujr2-Jw <<< Frank Sinatra "I've Got You Under My Skin"
I am shocked that I have already reached post 1,000! I enjoy participating on this board. I have met some amazing Gents and Ladies, made some amazing friends, learned a lot, and had some mind blowing experiences!
I genuinely appreciate each and every Gent that has chosen to spend his time with me and contribute to my wonderful life experiences.
Here's to the next 1,000!
*Kisses!*

Congratulations Lexxxy. I always enjoy reading your intelligent and witty responses. Keep up the good work....-T
Thank you so much beautiful
Lexxy congrats you are a class act here!!! Man those eyes!!
:--)
You will feel dirty at 5000, and at 10K you wonder where the time went.
Thank you for your thoughtful posts.
I sure hope you are talking to Lexxxy and not the post above ya.
You will feel dirty at 5000, and at 10K you wonder where the time went. Originally Posted by pyramider
so true

I sure hope you are talking to Lexxxy and not the post above ya. Originally Posted by Pistolero
3sides posts are thoughtful.
... and insightful ...
ppffttt.....more like insiting,

well...................... the majority anyways

the other few are just you trying to make time with anitas avatar
ppffttt.....more like insiting,

well...................... the majority anyways

the other few are just you trying to make time with anitas avatar Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Oh looks like I am not the only one to get harassed, bullied, and cyber stalked by you...nice signature. Once again I am going to ask you to stop being creepy! Please and thank you
Damn Lexxy just noticed the new Avatar Like it very nice!!
Oh looks like I am not the only one to get harassed, bullied, and cyber stalked by you...nice signature. Once again I am going to ask you to stop being creepy! Please and thank you Originally Posted by Lexxxy
huh?

you may want to start providing some evidence
Stay on topic in MY thread, don't harass me in MY thread, don't egg me on in MY thread, do not attempt to start a fight in MY thread, do not be rude in MY thread. These are all reportable behaviors that you have exhibited that have been reported.
Once again please leave me alone.
Have a nice day.