I've read this maybe 10 times and I still don't get it..Can you read it and please explain it in my lingo..☺

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...se-bill-senate

Please do not sugar coat..and if profanity sounds like it should have been used then by all means...let it rip..😘

Thank you
All I know is my AT&T Internet bill went up $10 recently and they want to give me more speed for the same price this year but next year bump their fee $30 a month.

YoutubeTV went up $10 a month recently and Netflix is always sneaking up. My issue with Netflix is their "original programming" is gawd awful and the fact they are paying David Letterman a million dollars an episode to interview people is just infuriating. Don't get me started...

The key part of the article *my interpretation* was the govt weren't enforcing the rules that were in place.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2019, 12:07 PM
i bailed from AT&T because of the rate increase - got a better rate, no contract ,and a Motorola phone - G7 - for $20.
you stay with a corporation - they just keep on raising the rates until you bail,
Mind telling me who you went to? BTW, I was talking about in home fiber optic internet.
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2019, 12:38 PM
One of my girlfriends make me aware of this.
ATT
One less bill still in debt