The Tiny Challenge

• Tiny
  • 06-08-2024, 04:29 PM
... Hee Hee! ... You mates make me laugh like a crazy bird! ...

Whatever lead Joe may or may not have aint gonna be for long...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I'll make a bet with you Salty. If Trump wins, I have to back you up on the site for a week. If Biden wins, then you have to back me up for a week. It doesn't matter how partisan or ridiculous the winner gets, the loser has to support him. For example, if I write that Biden is an intellectual giant, god-like, and has never plagiarized or wet his pants since he was a tiny tike, you not only have to agree but come up with arguments to support me.

The loser gets to put a disclaimer in very small print at the end of his posts, something like, "I am only writing this because I lost a bet to Salty (or Tiny). I don't believe it."

One other term, I may be busy after the election, leaving the country if Biden and the Democrats sweep the presidency and Congress. (So actually for me this bet is kind of like a hedge, because I don't want to leave the country.) As such, we would come to a mutually agreeable time period to pay off, but before March 31, 2025. To be clear, that's 31st March, 2025 if you're Australian.

Are you in?

I moved this to another thread so we don't hijack Adav8s28's.
... Nope, sorry there, mate... But seeing-as I dislike Joe Biden
and his piss-poor brand of liberal politics, I won't be anything
less than True to me words. ... Fun as though yer wager seems to be.
Trump is gonna Win the election, anyway.

But thanks for the offour there, mate... Even that I'll
have to respectfully decline.

#### Salty
Lol
What is all of this "mate" stuff? Are you a pirate? Or Scottish?
  • Tiny
  • 06-09-2024, 10:21 AM
What is all of this "mate" stuff? Are you a pirate? Or Scottish? Originally Posted by gladi8r
The answer is in my original post.

I know that Australians aren’t chicken. So this means my friend Salty doesn’t think Trump’s victory is a slam dunk, or he would have taken me up on the bet.
... Never said Trump's impending victory was a "slam dunk"
as we are all aware that the Biden FBI/DOJ will once again
try to steal the election.

... Though from your initial post - surely seem that YOU
also believe Trump may Win...

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 06-09-2024, 10:28 PM
... Though from your initial post - surely seem that YOU
also believe Trump may Win...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Salty, Six months ago, a year ago, two years ago, I didn't think he had a prayer. Now I do think he's got a decent shot. I'm actually not rooting against him. I just think Libertarian Chase Oliver and Write-In-Candidate Amy the Wonder Dog would do a better job as president than Trump. Or Biden.
Winnie, you betting small potatoes to a guy who chooses not to put a million dollars in his pocket by backing up his mouth.