Is it Live or is it Memorex?

ೋ* Tennessee's *ೋ* Finest !!! *ೋ* last day in KC*ೋ* - 30 (Downtown KC)

I'll probably get blasted for this but I wonder if she means it this time??

I'll probably get blasted for this but I wonder if she means it this time?? Originally Posted by bp6570

She's not the only one. Lots of them say its their last day in town when they are only going a few miles away, like Topeka or Wichita, or into mid-Mo; even if its just for a few days. It doesn't necessarily mean they are moving far away and never coming back. Sugar Baby, and quite a few others come to mind, and I am sure they do it, at least in part, to try to create demand for their services. I would imagine Kaylen is leaving town, but it may just be to go back to Topeka for a while.
She's not the only one. Lots of them say its their last day in town when they are only going a few miles away, like Topeka or Wichita, or into mid-Mo; even if its just for a few days. It doesn't necessarily mean they are moving far away and never coming back. Sugar Baby, and quite a few others come to mind, and I am sure they do it, at least in part, to try to create demand for their services. I would imagine Kaylen is leaving town, but it may just be to go back to Topeka for a while. Originally Posted by ez2plz
I realize that ez but it gets old fast.

I'll probably get blasted for this but I wonder if she means it this time?? Originally Posted by bp6570
And the fact that you had to post this link is only going to start the shit-storm again.
I don't think there will be a shit storm.

The guys who see it for what it truly is would say something, but they're also tired of the WK's coming out to protect their fair maiden and will just chalk it up as another provider who continously lies.
Typhoid Mary, how do we know its a lie?

Maybe it would have helped if she had posted something in co-ed telling everyone what her plans are - a temporary trip, or permanent one. That way her detractors can more easily keep track of her life. Then again, that would have started a shit storm too. Ah, the very definition of damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Just sayin....
Aww did she invite you to do a double? Lucky girl....
I just wish if she's going to leave, she'd leave. If she's going to stay, stay. Make up your fucking mind, please.
Or....maybe it's something more practical than that. Maybe she just has the ad saved as a file and re-posts it on backpage all in one copy and paste.

And maybe its no big deal and should be dropped as a subject 'cause its boring.
Elena, Lillianna just once couldn't you take the high road?.......Thanks for your post Stacy.
Ouch buddy. Ouch.
waiting. this could get good
All of her hype has become... tiresome.
How do you slam a leaving ad with a leaving ad.
Kind of hypocrital.
Reminds me of when I was living in Vegas. There was a carpet store down the street from me. They were going out of business for eight years and were still having an "everything must go" sale when I left. As far as I know they are still losing their lease and must sell everything.