Thinking of Moving to KC Any Suggestions??

I'm tired of Wichita and looking for a change of scenery, and I would appreciate any suggestions you all may have for me. Thanks. (:
If you're looking for clubs and people then try Westport. Watch out for the Mayor's son. Total douchebag.
If you want something more upscale, quieter, but some fun then try down by the Plaza.
If you want to work from home then stay away from Kansas or at least Johnson County.
If you like it quieter then you can always find a place away from town and invite guests out.
It would depend on what you are looking for.
I would also stay away from South KCMO. It all depends on budget and how you are going to work. If you see clients in your home you want the clients to be/feel safe.
I would also stay away from South KCMO. It all depends on budget and how you are going to work. If you see clients in your home you want the clients to be/feel safe. Originally Posted by KenMonk
What's your problem with south kc? You might as well tell her to stay away from this area period. Where would you suggest she looks? since you don't even live here, I wonder what makes you an expert?
Honestly, the Waldo area is generally off peoples radar until they stumble upon it. I would say between Gregory and 85th, and between State Line and Holmes. Thats a nice size area to choose from. Lots of kick ass little bars, and never more than 20 minutes from anywhere.
Try Dallas instead. They need more hooktards.
I don't have any advise but I would love to extend you a warm gooey welcome once you arrive. Welcome to KC
Ignore all that previous shit. I have a spare room! ;-)