Just Ignore and Hobby On

Per statement by Whispers somehow knows when he RTM's you that you were awarded points and his goal is to point you out.

Hey Y'All was closed but yet he opened a NEW thread to keep it going and for some reason that was left open.

The mods closed that thread but yet left opened other threads that should have been closed, as an example:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1340072

Whispers did set up an offline e-mail account and to get personal information on members here and will use it to try to out you.

He has admitted that he has personal relationship with 2 mods here and that they even buy him Lobster dinners and drinks and he even pays for hookers and drinks for them.

So, ladies and gentleman. Here is some useful information.

HOW TO PUT SOMEONE YOU ARE TIRED OF LISTENING TO ON IGNORE:

1). Left click on the Avatar of the person you want to put on IGNORE
2). Left click on USER LISTS to open a drop down menu
3). Left click on ADD TO IGNORE LIST

You will not have to be bothered with that posters inane comments ever again.

image2.png
Better yet, click on the Ignore All feature - you'll be the only one on the board. No more pesky posters at all to deal with! 👍
  • Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Per statement by Whispers somehow knows when he RTM's you that you were awarded points and his goal is to point you out.

Hey Y'All was closed but yet he opened a NEW thread to keep it going and for some reason that was left open.

The mods closed that thread but yet left opened other threads that should have been closed, as an example:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1340072

Whispers did set up an offline e-mail account and to get personal information on members here and will use it to try to out you.

He has admitted that he has personal relationship with 2 mods here and that they even buy him Lobster dinners and drinks and he even pays for hookers and drinks for them.

So, ladies and gentleman. Here is some useful information.

HOW TO PUT SOMEONE YOU ARE TIRED OF LISTENING TO ON IGNORE:

1). Left click on the Avatar of the person you want to put on IGNORE
2). Left click on USER LISTS to open a drop down menu
3). Left click on ADD TO IGNORE LIST

You will not have to be bothered with that posters inane comments ever again.

Attachment 407018 Originally Posted by dante0322

LMAO!

Thank you, kind sir.
The best way to ignore someone is to simply put them on ignore, forget about them and move on.

Starting entire threads about how to ignore someone is Anything But ignoring them. It's fixating on them.

You do realize this right? Attention is attention.

Also just for future reference following someone around the board and yelling "Hey I'm ignoring you" or "I can't read what you posted because you're on ignore" won't work either.
It just shows that you're most likely still reading their posts and pretending not to for some retarded reason.

Simply move on and enjoy the board as if he never existed. Anything else just shows you're playing some childish game and no different than the guy you're pretending to ignore.

Now go enjoy the board.
Another blank thread....?

Per statement by Whispers somehow knows ...... Originally Posted by dante0322

Should any of you desire to know what dante0322's crusade is about....

email me and include an email address. I'll send you a copy of dante0322's posts in the bareback forum, his comments on which girls do and don''t as well as info on "how to" .... some of what he shares is disturbing......

If you have a member you suspect as being one of them feel free to ask. Have 6 of the local posters/reviewers cross matched so far to their other identities in the bare backer forum...
  • Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 09:00 AM
The best way to ignore someone is to simply put them on ignore, forget about them and move on.

Starting entire threads about how to ignore someone is Anything But ignoring them. It's fixating on them.

You do realize this right? Attention is attention.

Also just for future reference following someone around the board and yelling "Hey I'm ignoring you" or "I can't read what you posted because you're on ignore" won't work either.
It just shows that you're most likely still reading their posts and pretending not to for some retarded reason.

Simply move on and enjoy the board as if he never existed. Anything else just shows you're playing some childish game and no different than the guy you're pretending to ignore.

Now go enjoy the board. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
WIHH, while I have enjoyed a few of your more poignant posts of late (I have) this looks to be a simple "How to" for those that might not actually KNOW how to put someone on ignore.

Its an instruction manual that I think was needed for many, don't you?

WIHH, while I have enjoyed a few of your more poignant posts of late (I have) this looks to be a simple "How to" for those that might not actually KNOW how to put someone on ignore.

Its an instruction manual that I think was needed for many, don't you?

Originally Posted by Toyz
If the few sentences in red type which simply explain how to use the ignore feature to remove annoying posters were the only content I'd completely agree.
  • Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 09:13 AM
If the few sentences in red type which simply explain how to use the ignore feature were the only content I'd completely agree. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

There ya go!

Dante felt the need to express some other comments on the situation...that's his right as well, agreed?

Not trying to debate you, just pointing that out.
There ya go!

Dante felt the need to express some other comments on the situation...that's his right as well, agreed?

Not trying to debate you, just pointing that out. Originally Posted by Toyz
Certainly is his right. I based my response upon his thread title which contradicted the post.
I assumed the OP included himself as one of those desiring to ignore and move on. I could very well have been mistaken.
Perpetuating the drama is the opposite of ignoring and moving on.
  • Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Certainly is his right. I based my response upon his thread title which contradicted the post.
I assumed the OP included himself as one of those desiring to ignore and move on. I could very well have been mistaken.
Perpetuating the drama is the opposite of ignoring and moving on. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Point made and accepted good sir.
[/COLOR]

Should any of you desire to know what dante0322's crusade is about....

email me and include an email address. I'll send you a copy of dante0322's posts in the bareback forum, his comments on which girls do and don''t as well as info on "how to" .... some of what he shares is disturbing......

If you have a member you suspect as being one of them feel free to ask. Have 6 of the local posters/reviewers cross matched so far to their other identities in the bare backer forum... Originally Posted by Whispers
The ignore function is for babies, js. It serves no purpose. You are not deleting that person into oblivion and you are now at the mercy of someone reposting their post in a malicious way just to mess with your head. Any one can mis"quote" someone you have on ignore and you will be only able to read their fake, or real, quote.

WIHH had the right idea. The best way to "ignore" is just to let someone rot into nothingness. Putting someone on "ignore" is the equivalent of covering your ears and yell "I can't hear you!".
  • Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 12:54 PM
The ignore function is for babies, js. It serves no purpose. You are not deleting that person into oblivion and you are now at the mercy of someone reposting their post in a malicious way just to mess with your head. Any one can mis"quote" someone you have on ignore and you will be only able to read their fake, or real, quote.

WIHH had the right idea. The best way to "ignore" is just to let someone rot into nothingness. Putting someone on "ignore" is the equivalent of covering your ears and yell "I can't hear you!". Originally Posted by Camille Fox

Meh, its working fine for me. Tired of the loud noises with no substance.

Am seriously considering adding a couple of others who don't bring value ad to our community anymore.