Normally this slow on Wednesday???

Is it normally this slow on Wednesday in Austin? Or do you think its because of the up coming holidays?
Not slow at all on my side of town right now.

You should come hang out with us and meet some fine folks from our little corner of the 'net meeting up in real time.
Probably because your newness is wearing off
Is it normally this slow on Wednesday in Austin? Originally Posted by Storyrain
Yeah, well God forbid anybody have any actual fun on the board...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1549736

That's not what it was designed for. Oh, noooooo! It was designed to spread rumors, lies, and hate. To make sure everyone gets their fair share of misery.

Fuck! Reminds me of the kid that wasn't invited to the birthday party...

"If I can't go then nobody should have any fun. I'll fuck it up for everybody!"
Obsessed at all dude? How does one guy affect the business of a visiting provider? Are you capable of posting anything here that does not have to do with whispers? Story, It is that time of year where things get hectic work wise as the holidays approach. Your looks, rates, reviews and the same day review special are in line with what guys claim to want. Maybe it will pick up for you.
Who mentioned any names, 'dude'?
Who mentioned any names, 'dude'? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

LMAO! It's pretty obvious to anyone that looks that the only person you ever post anything about as me!

Shit.....Ztonk locks a thread and it's my fault?

Is there anything that happens around here that's not my fault? Where you're concerned?

I'll never understand the way they don't touch your ass from the Board for your stalking tendencies whixch are evident to anybody that reviews your post history
Ztonk locks a thread and it's my fault Originally Posted by Whispers
Your words. Not mine.

your stalking tendencies Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmmm.... Who's following who here?