Available Now

Staff edit-pk
please post according to the guidelines Miss. This is not allowed in co-ed
Last three reviews and one of Mans greatest pleasures was omitted in all three. I’m out.
Ijs
Really? I better go look!
Really? I better go look! Originally Posted by ben dover
hey magoo makes sure ...ya donts use the ...same eye ya takes yer shit pics with
Lol I see GENTLEMEN.. not high school boys! Just because they wanted what you don’t doesnt mean it isn’t offered genius!!!! This is why you guys don’t get a lot of hot girls out here.. respect us or move on!
Lol I see GENTLEMEN.. not high school boys! Just because they wanted what you don’t doesnt mean it isn’t offered genius!!!! This is why you guys don’t get a lot of hot girls out here.. respect us or move on! Originally Posted by KellyKiss

Another marketing genius...I'll opt for "move on".
Swell body, would have to see the face.
Swell body, would have to see the face. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
ya saying her face taint yellow

yup nice body n I got your answer

on way buy something for her at Wegman's. Ask for the paper bag, not plastic. When at give her the gift. hope you do not need the bag. But if needed its now in the incall and handy. Warning trying to use the bag one may get kicked out. Oh well NEXT
Lol I see GENTLEMEN.. not high school boys! Just because they wanted what you don’t doesnt mean it isn’t offered genius!!!! This is why you guys don’t get a lot of hot girls out here.. respect us or move on! Originally Posted by KellyKiss
I get that, with the new rules here it's tougher to see what's offered and it's been suggested that it's impolite to ask about a menu. It will get sorted out as time goes on I imagine. BD
Another marketing genius...I'll opt for "move on". Originally Posted by jokacz
Wrong. She is 1000% correct. This area, Syracuse specifically, is terrible. And the reason she states is pretty spot on..
Wrong. She is 1000% correct. This area, Syracuse specifically, is terrible. And the reason she states is pretty spot on.. Originally Posted by mc197536

The reason they don't come to Buffalo is that we won't waste money on over priced traveling racks. There's a small group of idiots who don't know any better that will, but not enough to sustain the market, thankfully.
The reason they don't come to Buffalo is that we won't waste money on over priced traveling racks. There's a small group of idiots who don't know any better that will, but not enough to sustain the market, thankfully. Originally Posted by jokacz
Well consider me an idiot I guess. That said, I’ve had to walk out with puke in my mouth because of all the yes reviews that should be no’s. If she was in Syracuse tonight I’d be in my way for multiple hours.
People whine; they are too fat, too old, too fucked in the head , wrong color, too skinny, too expensive.

Hell, me, I just want to fuck them all!!!!
Wrong. She is 1000% correct. This area, Syracuse specifically, is terrible. And the reason she states is pretty spot on.. Originally Posted by mc197536
Well consider me an idiot I guess. That said, I’ve had to walk out with puke in my mouth because of all the yes reviews that should be no’s. If she was in Syracuse tonight I’d be in my way for multiple hours. Originally Posted by mc197536
but but but I see it as 'cuse is guilty only for the reason of also in Upset NY
take a shot who you think she talking about

now add up ones in BUF n ROC. compare to 'cuse

so by association your fucked. as I see it if you think that is why