PISSED NOT RAISED ON FARM AN MY PRINCESSHOOD

pissed wtf y wasnt i raised north on farm

umn that wouldo been a grteat hobby with fam frinds mostly just god an um nature i love the country love it

i think who raised me are freaks an should pay me millions for harm an keeping me from being a princess like i am just to have me service its bad cuz they jealous my ass is a female an well u know ythey a freaks an just wanted service an me to pay they will pay an should 18 years in hell.
looking for um farmers country fems an gents.......amish,quaks etcl..may consider a cult join serous some place cool fresh food an water relaxation an closeness to god.

model/massage tech newbie hook me up!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME GET BACK AT ASSHOLES WHO ROBBED ME OF PRINCESSHOOD!!!!!!!!!!! AN KEPT ME IN HEAT AN FROM GOODFOOD MADE ME AEAT TERRIVBLE OLD FOOD THEY NEED TO BE PADDLED RIGHT!!!!!

AWSOME FEM HERE HURRY! DOLLY

24-7 call leave message
out/in will travel any place state,country anytime daynight,year,

if the price is right......great show spin the wheel!

massage therapy, model nudes an erotic

hobby;farming,gardening,swimmi ng an travel by train. makin babies

interests; vampirism,occult joining being adopted eh is um 18 to young,,,uhmn.. yeah god is great
what the hell did you just say?
Better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, then to open it and prove it.

I bet her businees is booming with an intro like this.
Dolly stop spamming the board with your bullshit.
  • T-Can
  • 07-07-2011, 06:26 AM
And here I thought drinking was suppose to be fun......

Good luck on your endeavors, dolly
Well, I see she can use punctuation - for the most part, in her duplicate sig line....but good god almighty!

I can't hardly even decipher this shit!

Get out of the fertilizer hun - stop smoking the corn husks - and we are in Dallas....go back to country ass Kansas and dump your crazy ramblings there. (and I'm even afraid to see what her other 17 posts have been since midnight and here it's not even been 12 hours. -assuming she joined right at midnight.)
  • PT4ME
  • 07-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Oh MY!!!!!