Infamous smu body rub lady

I had the funniest thing happen last night! A girlfriend and I decided to go dancing at a lower greenville club, it was college night and we were having a blast!

Everybody started snickering at something so i looked to see what was going on and i see none other than http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/012...arrested-again

I remember her from cl and bp and the news clips. This lady was in the club droppin it like its hot and doing the butterfly it was hilarious!!

I guess she is still somehow in business ive seen a few bp ads from her.

I wish I would have got pics!!!
The mug shot scared me.
hell imagine her in a half shirt dancing in a club with college kids lmfao
super scary image..thanks for putting that one in my head!!!!!
As I recall, she said in Sept 2009 that she was living in The Bubble so her son could go to HP High School, which is quite a step up from DISD. If that's true, she gets a lot of credit for taking the huge risk of staying in the Park Cities where, if the police want you, they can get you.

As for her looks, one wonders what today's 20-somethings will look like at age 45 after a couple of kids and too many beers.
  • T-Can
  • 07-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Well that ruins my present for robs' birthday....
I see it's still fun to put other people down on this board. It's threads like this that encourage me to not bother logging in anymore. Honestly, this is entertainment now? And some people wonder why so many of us don't post anymore.

Jules, you are beautiful and have talent. I wouldn't have expected that you would resort to making fun of someone else. Classy.
dayum ... that Fox news reader is hot!!! now that I think of it ... a lot of these "news" ladies are very hot ... almost makes me want to watch the news ..
I see it's still fun to put other people down on this board. It's threads like this that encourage me to not bother logging in anymore. Honestly, this is entertainment now? And some people wonder why so many of us don't post anymore.

Jules, you are beautiful and have talent. I wouldn't have expected that you would resort to making fun of someone else. Classy. Originally Posted by Dharma
I agree with you about this not being funny. Not to say anything bad about or is anything directed at Jules, I do not know her and I have always thought good of her, but there are others, (ladies and guys, but mostly the guys) on this site who, when you make a mistake, if they feel you have done something wrong or if they simply do not like your persona on here, they will keep bringing it up the past and/or will "bash" you whenever possible. Nothing you can do about their immature statements they make, other than what you are doing Dharma, not post. Reporting it, ect. is often overlooked, ignored or "more fuel" is added by others.
oh gosh!!! Im not gonna even go there. I think it and the news article is/was funny. Some people need to lighten up around here, That is the reason this place is not fun anymore. If people would remove the sticks from there asses and go get laid more (the real purpose for this board) I think this place would go back to being fun again.

Mods close this thread, I see some people are offended and I dont need any more "lets bash jules threads"
OMG! Criticism. She can't take it. Mods, close the thread. Pow, bishes!
I can take whatever you guys want to throw at me! Bring it! But obviously some people are offended and that wasn't my intent so therefore I am asking again that this thread be closed not moved closed!
Closed at OP request.
I agree that it serves no purpose to continue and will probably turn into a major train wreck.

Torito