Encounter: A little bit of Monica goes a long way!

User ID: -
Date: April 2021
Name: Monica
Phone: 479-208-6320
Email Address: -
URL / Website:
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: S. Fayetteville near I49
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Monica is a gorgeous young lady with voluptuous curves and a smile that lights up the room. I am not the best at estimating a lady’s weight but she is 5’7” approx. 135 lbs. Beautiful brown eyes, large natural C cups with pierced nipples and an ass that will stop traffic.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Golf! Shit you had me at Asian! I'm kinda glad she's not in Little Rock. I'd be broke and writing Hot Checks
Shit my friend, you get around more than the Beach Boys!

I think I need a little bit of Monica...

Great review Golf! Shit you had me at Asian! I'm kinda glad she's not in Little Rock. I'd be broke and writing Hot Checks Originally Posted by Baconman

Go figure since I will be in Little Rock now.
Mambo #5 was exactly the song I had in mind. LOL I was teeing it up for Austin but you beat him to the punch!
Shit my friend, you get around more than the Beach Boys!

I think I need a little bit of Monica...

Go figure since I will be in Little Rock now. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yes you would my friend! No doubt!
Great review Golf! Shit you had me at Asian! I'm kinda glad she's not in Little Rock. I'd be broke and writing Hot Checks Originally Posted by Baconman
I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke. Dayum son!! Nice job!!!
Thanks area. She was great!
I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke. Dayum son!! Nice job!!! Originally Posted by arealone
Originally Posted by lonelyldr
Yep, Ex beat me to the punch this time. Intriguing girl Golf. Thanks for sharing
😯 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 thank you sir for the awesome review and info
Great review Golf, hats off to you. Sounds like a wonderful experience. NWA isnt the only play ground. The association should play outside their comfort zone.... just saying!!

Old hookers will take over if not
Great review with awesome information! I very interested in this one. Is she planning on staying around for a little while?
Thanks. She is just visiting for a few days but plans to come back regularly for a while.Don’t wait if you want to see her!
Great review with awesome information! I very interested in this one. Is she planning on staying around for a little while? Originally Posted by farmncityboy