How is this any better than bbfs?

Can someone please explain to me how these stripper slides, nuru massages, etc. are any safer than BBFS? If you are rubbing your private parts against another's private parts, you may as well just put it in lol!

I have never heard of anyone using a condom for this practice, so am I missing something?
I wouldn't do it without underwear on. The nuru gel is VERY slippery from what I hear and uhhh............I don't see how it will not go in to be honest. You gave me lots to think about today.
Yea, because every review I have read about this service has been totally naked, and no protection. WTF, and they charge less for it than gfe!
I hate it when you're right . I guess I never looked at it that way. Well I wonder if a guy would still see a girl that did it but with a thong on. I don't see why - it's not like the purpose is to have sex. Guys???
Right, but my point is when done without any of that, the juices are still flowing. You don't need to insert the weenie, to catch something ya know.
Not having any experience in any of those I am probably not the best one to comment but will throw in my 2 cents. Might be safer than BBFS as long as you don't have exchange of bodily fluids. I would tend to equate the risk with a BBBJ but I could be totally wrong.
I agree, to me its no different and I wont do it.
Oh sweet ladies..there are always going to be people in this hobby that are willing to take the risk with their health...and that is their choice...they are the only one's that have to answer to their wives/girlfriends..husbands/boyfriends when they have contracted something and passed it along....

There is risk in this hobby... period....it's up to each individual to "lessen" the risk.

edit:...to answer the question YES it's as bad as BBFS..you can not tell me that juices are following from both people and all that is being "rubbed" together with NO condom!!!...If that's the case I'm sure they are all playing "just the tip" game too...
Thank you Amber. I was just wondering if the norm of these services were all unprotected, or if some women cover up. Even so, if you add certan lube it can decrease and weaken the protection a condom is supposed to provide...thus making it pretty senseless in the first place.
Can someone please explain to me how these stripper slides, nuru massages, etc. are any safer than BBFS? If you are rubbing your private parts against another's private parts, you may as well just put it in lol!

I have never heard of anyone using a condom for this practice, so am I missing something? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, it can't be worse than the BBBJNQBS you do for clients where there is unprotected penetration and fluid exchange.
London, it's not just the juices. Look up genital warts & meluscom contagion! Thanks for making your point.
Well if your concerned about possible expose during nuru or stripper slide why would it not be a concern during bbbj or daty?

For what it's worth, I wouldn't mind if the provider wore a thong for nuru if it was an issue. One day maybe i'll go for a nuru massage.
Gosh I guess some of you guys do not read up on your STD facts. It is very rare to contract HIV through BBBJ.
Now during NURU, you come in contact with the Vagina. The guy's penis is exposed and can easily penetrate the vagina WITHOUT a condom. *sigh* During FS, There is always a condom on.

I have never heard of anyone using a condom for this practice, so am I missing something? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Although condoms reduce risk it is not 100 percent. WALDT freedom of choice such a beautiful thing. Just like bbbj vs cbj.
Gosh I guess some of you guys do not read up on your STD facts. It is very rare to contract HIV through BBBJ.
Now during NURU, you come in contact with the Vagina. The guy's penis is exposed and can easily penetrate the vagina WITHOUT a condom. *sigh* During FS, There is always a condom on. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Assume what you want about the things I read up or know about. I guess the reduced risk makes you more comfortable.