Funny corny

You all will not believe what happened to me tonight!!!!

I went to the Circle K tonight to buy a a few things. When I got out of my truck, I noticed these two cops staring at a woman who was smoking a cigarette while pumping gas into her car. I saw this and said to myself, "Damn...What an idiot!!" With the police right there, I assumed they were going to say something to her. So I went on inside the store to get my stuff. As I was checking out, I hear someone screaming bloody murder!!! I look outside, only to see that the woman's arm was completely on fire and a she was tossing about, running & waiving her arm around, screaming and the more she ran around, the bigger the flames were getting on her arm! Although I was off duty, my instincts as a Firefighter/EMT kicked in, and I dropped everything and I ran outside to help her. Meanwhile, one of the cops helped me get her to the ground to suppress the fire, the other cop ran to his patrol car and grabbed an extinguisher from his trunk. After about 30 seconds of wrestling with this lady and trying to convince her to hold still we finally put the fire out.

What happened next is the craziest part.

Without skipping a beat. The cops handcuffed on her, stood her up and were about to put her in the back of there car. I was like, "What in the Hell?!?!" So, being the concerned person that I am, I asked the cops what they were arresting her for. I figured that catching her arm ablaze would be punishment enough, right?!?! He looked me dead in my eye and said...
"For waiving a firearm!"😉
You nut! I felt the setup and you still friggin got me!
That's some crazy shit!
Looks like I fell for it, at least according to Laney, which I believe to be the case.
Lmfao I knew it was a setup too. But I had to get to the punch line.....Good one Lmao
Ya know, I see that shit all the time...so you got me. Dumbshits smoking at the pump. Darwin Award fodder.
Funny shit.

And so true, I see this shit at the pump all the time.
Hahah yep it's a gone one.