A way to raise a hoe's IQ.

Don't spit. Swallow. (Courtesy of the N'awlins board)
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woma...=socialnetwork
Hahahah nice

Like the comments - she IS the HEAD teller at the sperm bank !! Hahahah hahah
Explains my smart-azz mouth
I might have to start charging for my smartjuice smoothies, by the cc's.
We've been had boys, hoodwinked, bamboozled. They lied to us, telling us guys we have to pay them to suck it out of us when it should be the other way around. I've had so much sucked out of me over the years it must be why I'm stupid when it comes to women.
Hahahah hahahha hahah
What, no takers? Damn buyer's market.
We guys can't get our little heads to agree to hold out long enough for prices to go thru the roof in smartjuice commodities.

Now that there's scientific evidence for it, it's no longer a BJ your paying for. You could even write it off as an educational expense to enhance your IQ, couldn't you?

Shit, this brings out my inner man-whore. Smartjuice by the ounce, ladies?
And to refute this discrediting article from snopes, If you read all the way at the bottom of the same article:

Kim LaCapria is a New York-based content manager and longtime snopes.com message board participant. Although she was investigated and found to be "probably false" by snopes.com in early 2002.

Examine the veracity of the writer. Dammit Cree, why man? Why can't you just let us guys get the upper hand just once in the market for pussy? Our loads would be worth loads more if you'd just kept it quiet.
Damn Trix. You maybe right. The article just seems to crazy to be true, but funny. So I checked on it. Now you bring up good points. The snopes author is questionable.
NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!
Maybe I should have just kept quite.