67cree might've been right

A few things that might refute or disprove the benefit of swallowing cum to raise their IQ.

What's the difference between a blonde guy and a blonde girl?
A blonde girl's sperm count is way higher.

and if so, they why.......

..A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, opens the door and, sure enough, finds him in the arms of a redhead. The blond is furious. She opens her purse to take out the gun but as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and aims it at her head. The boyfriend yells "No, honey, don't do it." The blond replies "Shut up. You're next, you bastard."

But the blonde above has a cheating boyfriend, and he might not have been giving his cum to her. But then again.......

...A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman."Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
The blonde was very angry about this. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
The blonde did not know how the salesman had recognized her. This time, she got a haircut and new color, a new outfit and big sunglasses. She then waited a few days before she approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"
"Because that's a microwave!" he replied.

Dammit Cree, you may have been right all along. Sorry for my earlier misconceptions. Now I don't know what to believe either.
Keep em coming. I actually know a girl(brunette), that might do something like that. She's cute and built, but, the porch light's on and nobody's home.
Young, dumb and full of cum is a lifestyle too you know. LOL
I've known her for about 15 years, 1 sugar daddy, and several husbands. I don't have a current #. She'll call when she's done with her latest.
This young lady you speak of couldn't be a Hair Dresser, could she? Possibly in the Destin/Niceville area? Please let it be, please let it be.

AP

I've known her for about 15 years, 1 sugar daddy, and several husbands. I don't have a current #. She'll call when she's done with her latest. Originally Posted by Hemi 61
AP, not to my knowledge(if you pm me with the location, I'll check it out). The only job she's had since I've known her was cleaning houses a few years ago, which didn't last too long. Would love to know how much her SD spent on her. He took her to Europe and Africa.She had a BMW 7series, of some sort, and a Hummer at the same time. I told her she should write a book, with some help!
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I knew it was a long shot. You know how you meet someone who just gives you the vibe. A fantasy is always better then reality. Thanks again.

PS: Seems like she has a mega-SD. Must be nice.

AP
AP, not to my knowledge(if you pm me with the location, I'll check it out). The only job she's had since I've known her was cleaning houses a few years ago, which didn't last too long. Would love to know how much her SD spent on her. He took her to Europe and Africa.She had a BMW 7series, of some sort, and a Hummer at the same time. I told her she should write a book, with some help! Originally Posted by Hemi 61
Mega, I guess. She said he "owned" a railroad and sold it????
He moved to Miami several years ago - came back to see her a couple times, and she never mentioned him again.