Encounter: My knees are still shaking; Yvette2020

Date: Last night
Name: Yvette2020
User ID:: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?83212-yvette2020
Phone: 832-336-7548
Email Address: I have no clue
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?83212-yvette2020
City: Htown baby! Home of Rap a Lot records.
State: Texas
Address: Mi casa es TU casa. My apartment and I ain't giving you'll my whereabouts
Activities: Everything under the Sun. I don't engage in Greek. I have enough issues trying to shit sometimes. Bbbj, daty, phenomenal kissing, eating nasty ass Chachos, watching tv,mpcfs, intense kissing, wine drinking, getting tipsy, sleeping, then repeat of all activities in the morning
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful lady. Like literally gorgeous. Enormous natural breasts, black hair past her shoulders, intense eyes
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Absolutely beautiful. Full breasts, gorgeous face, all natural like I like them
Recommendation: Yes
That's a different approach.
It sucks can’t access HOH2 to see any of these girls profiles but thanks for the review
Appreciate the review. I tried scheduling with her several times before and we just couldn't align so I gave up. I may give her another shot though because that overnight rate is tempting.
So it was YMMV on the steaks.
So it was YMMV on the steaks. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Hehe. I see you got jokes today Nordicjag. You are becoming my third eccie bestie bud. (My other two are CendellM and DearJohn).
So it was YMMV on the steaks. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Hehe. I see you got jokes today Nordicjag. You are becoming my third eccie bestie bud. (My other two are CendellM and DearJohn). Originally Posted by Pitroom
I'm surprised that you didn't go off on them. I mean, they had steak on the menu, they should have found some steaks for you. If they can't provide it then they shouldn't put it on the menu. Right?