Encounter: Nana the Lovely Angel featuring Jay the greenlight Booker who desperately needs to get some cock in her to get that stick out of her ass

Date: 2-12-24
Name: Nana
Phone: After Verification
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/nana
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Doggy, spooning, mish, p2p, bbj, lfk, cg
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looks like pictures. nice bolt on’s with a grabable ass and skinny frame.
Recommendation: Yes
Jay is always good to me..
why was this posted twice?
Jay is always good to me.. Originally Posted by Heartside
This guy is a weird malcontent so it's not a surprise he attracts a lot of negative attention
This guy is a weird malcontent so it's not a surprise he attracts a lot of negative attention Originally Posted by beeman1000
And you can't even write a positive review without a rant about the latest way you have been wronged. You post more than anyone here and everything is complaining and stirring up drama. You attract the kind of energy you send out to the world is all I am saying.
And you can't even write a positive review without a rant about the latest way you have been wronged. You post more than anyone here and everything is complaining and stirring up drama. You attract the kind of energy you send out to the world is all I am saying. Originally Posted by beeman1000
I just notice patterns and your pattern is nonstop complaining and drama
I just notice patterns and your pattern is nonstop complaining and drama Originally Posted by beeman1000
This is what this guy does, he bitches and cries how he has been wrong when he does done it to himself (and likely lied about this visit). Just like how he outted himself in the past and then was hyper critical of BS lies about poisoning rumors at another studio which were unfounded, saying he would never go back rhen gives them glowing reviews.
I just notice patterns and your pattern is nonstop complaining and drama Originally Posted by beeman1000
Plus a second or third handle. Definitely a drama bitch.
This is what this guy does, he bitches and cries how he has been wrong when he does done it to himself (and likely lied about this visit). Just like how he outted himself in the past and then was hyper critical of BS lies about poisoning rumors at another studio which were unfounded, saying he would never go back rhen gives them glowing reviews. Originally Posted by 643_DP
Of Guidelines # 1,3,& 4 . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Of Guidelines # 1,3,& 4 . . . Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you very much biomed. This is out of control and obvious
This review is completely false and even by the guidelines, Biomed doesn't support Gman and Admiray Giggles support of AsianP and Springfest and 100percent bullshit. At least someone is paying attentio.

I do not say this without proof. Gman and AG has spread intended information from OM to these other handles to further their cause. I have the proof.