URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: FB
State: -
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black, down to shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Smaller spinner type of girl. Very nice body, id say the 5ft 90-100 is solid for her.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the honest review of Nana, she’s hands down one of the best
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
Bro you need to find a damn day job because you literally have 0 life being on this board so much. Go touch grass for a few hours a day. No one gives a shit if she is 39 or 40, only you do since you are a no life
Nana has the body of a 20 year old, I'm amp years, a teenager. Stop the madness! Who cares about actual age!
Bro you need to find a damn day job because you literally have 0 life being on this board so much. Go touch grass for a few hours a day. No one gives a shit if she is 39 or 40, only you do since you are a no life Originally Posted by 643_DP
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
^Just so everyone is aware, gotten multiple reports that this one is commenting on pvt messages then if you respond with a public message (like I’m doing) he will try and report you…. Ignore this account
Nana has the body of a 20 year old, I'm amp years, a teenager. Stop the madness! Who cares about actual age! Originally Posted by mrplink
The only ones who care are SF, since he is blacklisted and does fake reviews
Nice review 643_DP. Nana is definitely a fun lady.
Nice review.
I have been doing my research on Nana and the feedback i am getting is; Nana is in the top 3 of all the studios. I will be going to see her soon.
Copierguy, you will not be disappointed.
yeah I can't imagine anyone being dissatisfied with her
Nana and Coco from Cheryypop are the top Dallas girls
Nice review.
I have been doing my research on Nana and the feedback i am getting is; Nana is in the top 3 of all the studios. I will be going to see her soon. Originally Posted by Copierguy0