URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 and Rippling water behind specs
Activities: TS, TUMA, DATY, BBBJ, SS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short 5'2"ish, average healthy weight not spinner not fat by any means, natural Cs, shaved kitty, small ass
Recommendation: Yes
I never thought that I would say that I’m anxious to see a review of LT or Rainbow, but….
Man, the number of reviews on this place is ridiculous!

I’m gonna start a side hustle…valet parking/shuttle service between HEB and Relaxing. I’ll have to give Zoe a cut of the action, I’m sure.
You know, you’d think there would be a line out the door with all the reviews. I keep telling myself I should stay away with all the attention, but I keep finding myself back there - too great of service for what you pay, especially when compared to what else is available in Houston. Anyway, I’ve been back a few times over the past week, and every time I’ve been I’ve been I was the only monger in the place.
You know, you’d think there would be a line out the door with all the reviews. I keep telling myself I should stay away with all the attention, but I keep finding myself back there - too great of service for what you pay, especially when compared to what else is available in Houston. Anyway, I’ve been back a few times over the past week, and every time I’ve been I’ve been I was the only monger in the place. Originally Posted by joemother
Take into account fake reviews are plentiful on this site.
i drove by as im not too far and watched 2 guys go in within 5 minutes, on top of multiple large trucks in the front parking. this place is a revolving door unless off hours. lunch break? early evening? forget it. look at all the reviews and then think about those of us that don’t review every experience.
Isn’t the place next to it some kind of salon also? Maybe some of the vehicles are for that location.
  • r66
  • 09-24-2024, 01:24 PM
I think there's a restaurant or bar to the left hand side and a Specs in same center.
When I went there felt like a lot more mongers in there than what parking lot showed. Of course, no one parks nearby. Maybe 2 or 3 cars in lot. When I walked in there were 2 guys standing at the door and at least 2 others I could hear in rooms.
  • Corno
  • 09-24-2024, 09:49 PM
You know, you’d think there would be a line out the door with all the reviews. I keep telling myself I should stay away with all the attention, but I keep finding myself back there - too great of service for what you pay, especially when compared to what else is available in Houston. Anyway, I’ve been back a few times over the past week, and every time I’ve been I’ve been I was the only monger in the place. Originally Posted by joemother
For the 2x times I have dreamed about the place, I swear I was the only one there.
I love hearing the guys in the other rooms. Really I love hearing the girls in the other rooms