Hooker Dislexia

Is it just me, or do some of you tend to see hooker words in everyday language on a regular basis?

Even standard words seem to say dirty words.

Walking through campus yesterday the word "hanger" at first glance looked like hooker.

A license plate said CBJ, and I laughed out loud in front of my kids and couldn't explain why.

It's sometimes like that exercise that tests your ability to read with several letters transposed or missing...I feel like someone's done that to me but tricked me somehow! Then said, "Ha, ha!" I didn't even do it! You did it to yourself!"

Damn it!

Why do I have to have such a filthy, dirty mind!
I've been playing Words With Friends and it seems like the first thing I see is a hobby acronym...
There is a child's day-care/preschool in North Richland Hills called PSE. It almost makes me upset when I pass by it, it is just so wrong. Stands for Pre-School Enrichment, their website is PSEk*ds .com which is even worse! Ughh.

I still have a grudge against Backpage for causing the big BP Oil Spill.
There's B&G Motors off 121 near downtown.
Played scrabble with a niece, it could have gotten real ugly.
Laughed my ass off when I got this email about fast internet service:
"Looking for a DSL service provider? Compare and save!"
At work in the healthcare field, all doctor's are called providers. Brings a whole new meaning to getting a rectal exam.
I met a new guy at work the other day, and He said "Hi, I am a newbie" I almost spit out my coffee!
Ha! I don't feel so alone in my filth!

Btw - I'm viewing this from the mobile version and it is HELLA better than regular icky on a smart phone. I'm in love!

Maybe those pse folks knew what they were doing? They say that a good number of teachers are really closet freaks!
Order chicken fried steak and the hot waitress writes - CFS
Ever heard of the psychology concept of cognitive Behavior Therapy----CBT. For those of you with ????, check out the other realm......lol
HAHA I received an E-Mail from my Boss this morning Subject was..."and now the ROS" I spit out my coffe as it was about a Customer we were trying to do some work for..
Living in FW, I often catch myself wondering if all those pretty young cowgirls really do.

YEEHAW!!!
Order chicken fried steak and the hot waitress writes - CFS Originally Posted by TXRocket

Get it with mashed potatoes and that's MP/CFS

Not quite hooker vernacular, but there is an hispanic night club in Grand Prairie called the SM Club.