what is your favorite position

I want to know what the providers favorite position is
I have found that it is usually one of or a combination of the first three positions. Though I have run across a couple of Women in the civie world that wouldn't do Doggie. They felt that the position was demeaning to Women.
in
providers?

would fashion this scenario

standing up position

walking out the door

with money

some serious driving after that
Providers love cash up front, your in "limp mode", session is over, and out the door she goes !!
Don't know about providers, but my favorite position is hand on my wallet!
I love doggie! I love grinding back, getting my hips grabbed, my ass slapped, my hair pulled, and really getting pounded! I got myself really excited thinking about it haha. I just think it's awesome for gfe all the way to hardcore and fetish depending on how it's done. I also know that personally i climax the fastest and most intense from it because of my gspot position.
  • MC
  • 03-29-2015, 09:44 PM
Cowgirl. I love having a Busty girl ride me while I'm holding onto her big tits.
Cowgirl. I love having a Busty girl ride me while I'm holding onto her big tits. Originally Posted by MC
You're a tittie guy?
If I have a spare month I'll need to go and read some of your reviews!!!
All of the above at one time or another....
Kinda lol'ed @ greek being a position but I enjoy some "what in the butt" ..... but i'd say any variation of doggy-style hits spot most frequently so those would be a fave. Particularly "The Turtle" sex position.
I prefer my women bound and gagged, and usually on their knees. She's there for me, so she should know what I expect, although I'll take what she prefers in consideration.
I prefer my women bound and gagged, and usually on their knees. She's there for me, so she should know what I expect, although I'll take what she prefers in consideration. Originally Posted by SaigeS
and if male provider or he/she? just askin

note to self run from that.
and if male provider or he/she? just askin

note to self run from that. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wouldn't be seeing a male provider, that's ridiculous. TS... That's possible.... But it better be one hot hung bitch! Lol
thank you Tebow

Amen