Name one thing the right wing has every done to help society

There's nothing

excuse me I'm wrong, we did have full employment during slavery.
There's nothing Originally Posted by Seeker
First and foremost the right has preserved what there is left of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, you ignorant jackass.
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 10:43 PM
There's nothing

excuse me I'm wrong, we did have full employment during slavery. Originally Posted by Seeker
Defeated the Nazi's.
The left wing doesn't have a proud history, either. But it was the righties who passed the Civil Rights Act. I'm not a RW but they've done some good, as has the Left. That's why I take the best of both wings and vote Libertarian!
But it was the righties who passed the Civil Rights Act. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Can you put a date on that?
Can you put a date on that? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think he means this one...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

I find this passage fascinating...

"Most Democrats from the Southern states opposed the bill and led an unsuccessful 83-day filibuster, including Senators Albert Gore, Sr. (D-TN) and J. William Fulbright (D-AR), as well as Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV), who personally filibustered for 14 hours straight."
Can you put a date on that? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reagan lowered taxes which lead to a huge revenue increase to the federal government.
Unfortunately he also escalated the war on drugs which has been a huge drain on the treasury and created more intrusion into the personal liberty of the peo;e.

Nixon stopped the war in Vietnam wich was both good and bad as it stopped the US from the continued killing of the NV but then allowed the NV to murder the opposition in SV.

During the war for states rights Lincoln freed the slaves.

Eisenhower created the interstate road system which expanded the economy and made cities much more accessible for the nation.

Bush got prescription drug coverage under medicare but failed to increase the funding for it.

Senator Ted Cruz was elected on promises made during his campaign and he actually did what he promised to do. (and we blew a great opportunity to have him run this nation in favor of a con man that will run against who should be a convict(.

Republican congress under Clinton defeated Hillary care.
There's nothing

excuse me I'm wrong, we did have full employment during slavery. Originally Posted by Seeker

didn't you say you weren't going to post here? well don't. libtard
There is no party that has done anything for the american people, their job is to manage THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION.
There is no party that has done anything for the american people, their job is to manage THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION. Originally Posted by ilikeit09

Your avatar is the only good thing to come out of this thread, Thank You!

There is no party that has done anything for the american people, their job is to manage THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION. Originally Posted by ilikeit09
That's the absolute truth, and you wouldn't believe who some of those so called politicians really are, lol.

Jim