So you think Trump is Hitler?

Wow. That’s hard to watch.
What do you know? Originally Posted by texassapper
I like that program!
Nope. Hitler actually worked to get where he got.

But regardless of what that lone survivor says (not to be disrespectful on the same level as the heartless MAGA machine)... I know and have known many many others who are (were) scared shitless for their grandchildren, great grandchildren and other family members having gone through this before. I'd say they know a shitton more than the OP and his X links.

Nope. Hitler actually worked to get where he got. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Without sucking a single politician’s dick, unlike the current dem hopeful.
I don't think you know what dicks Trump has or hasn't sucked.

Sane goes for Hitler
Trump’s the dem hopeful? Read more carefully, grasshopper.
Trump a fanciest?

In 2019 he actually did things reminiscent of the Italien and Germsn faciests of a hundred years ago. The way he facilitated the development of the so-called vasicines and streamlined their introduction, then fostered themandaes for their use . . .that was fascist.

By taking over the supply of vaccines and controlling their distribution. . .that was fascist.

By forcing businesses to close while selectively allowing others to remain open . . .that was fascist.

Where were the progressive left and the Democrats then?
Trump a fanciest?

In 2019 he actually did things reminiscent of the Italien and Germsn faciests of a hundred years ago. The way he facilitated the development of the so-called vasicines and streamlined their introduction, then fostered themandaes for their use . . .that was fascist.

By taking over the supply of vaccines and controlling their distribution. . .that was fascist.

By forcing businesses to close while selectively allowing others to remain open . . .that was fascist.

Where were the progressive left and the Democrats then? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Trump was sending testing kits to Putin, his dictator hero, while espousing bleach down the throats and black lights up the butt.

Trashing CDC and NIH throughout.

You’ve got a strange recollection of those days dude.
Trump was sending testing kits to Putin, his dictator hero, while espousing bleach down the throats and black lights up the butt.

Trashing CDC and NIH throughout.

You’ve got a strange recollection of those days dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Most of the CDC's pandemic related recommendations have been debunked as pseudo-science; from the six foot thing to the definitions of what a genuine vaccine is, to the risk for younger people . . .even the actual mortality rate.

If everything the CDC said about the overall lethality of Covid, if everything the CDC said about the inefficacy of existing (generic, cheap) therapeutic drugs and treatment protocells was true . . .there would be no one left alive in Africa or other places dubbed "The Third World".

My labral, health conscious brother in law has had six Covid shots, got Covid twice and this summer had quadruple csrdiac bypass surgery.

It will be a long time before the CDC or NIH have much credibility with me and milios of other folks.
  • Tiny
  • Yesterday, 09:53 AM
So you think Trump is Hitler? Originally Posted by texassapper
No, he's more like Colonel Klink.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Somebody needs to rip Hitler's face off the left hand side of that and insert Netanyahu's. Then just repeat for Netanyahu what's said about Trump on the right.

This is unfortunate. Trump's usually on the right side, on the other side from the neoconservatives, when it comes to U.S. involvement in other peoples' disputes. Not when it comes to Israel and Muslims in general though. If Trump were consistent, we would have been out of Afghanistan years ago, when the Haqqani's and other members of the Taliban were making overtures and we were rejecting them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/24/w...i-taliban.html

And none of this has anything to do with Hitler. Because Trump's not like Hitler. His Muslim ban lasted for 90 days, and probably was more about Stephen Miller's failed plan to cleanse America of ALL immigrants than Islamophobia. You may not like it and I may not like it, but that's what a large number of Americans, maybe more than 50%, want.