What's the average age of a typical client? When Did you start this hobby?

• derop
  • 01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
I was curious as to what the average age of the typical client was, and how do you feel about certain age groups. I notice some girls don't like young guys, why is that?

For the guys out there what age did you start this hobby? I'm approaching the later half of my twenties, I'm a newbie to this whole scene in some respects, I've never actually done anything here in the states. I personally never thought i'd do anything like this, however when I got out of the Marines I was able to do a little travelling in Europe and found myself in the RLD of Amsterdam and later on in the FKK's in Germany. It was quite addicting, sadly hopping on a plane flight to Germany whenever I get the urge for some company isn't very feasible for me. To be honest the situation here in the states seems like too much of a hassle for a newbie, but I'll give it a shot.
Hey, welcome to the hobby. Well, I joined the hobby when I was 25. I was in the navy and got stuck on nuclear submarines. I'm about to enter into my upper twenties too. There are a lot of people here that want to just have some fun. I've met a great group of people that I enjoy hanging out with just for fun. Hope you enjoy this community. If you want to go through the clubs or something let me know.
Derop

What you are asking is not so clear to Trees, at least.

Community regularly sees newbies and is generally welcoming. Usually they post in welcome and introduction section, they try to sound friendly and legit and get a bunch of "welcomes" ... S/he might also expect a PM or two of a provider who would offer to screen you then meet you. Most providers are NOT newbie friendly for obvious reasons. Maybe those reasons are or not so obvious to you, since you could be in Marrakesh for all we know...

Instead of friendly hi from newbie, you post new thread in Men's Lounge asking, first: "Average age of typical client" - - which is odd question. First who is the "client" ? Second what is typical? Third, who possibly would have the data on "every client" so as to be able to generate an "Average" ? And more importantly WHY? Why the fuck does average-age matter (except to ensure >18/21)?

Some providers do NOT see men under 30 or under 25, yet others exclude clients on basis of their skin color. As unfair, and arbitrary as any individual's decision as to who s/he will or will not see, the WHY part should not matter. Some providers have argued that men that are "too young and green" are are more difficult to satisfy, less likely to leave (abuse time) and more likely to plan for and, expect MSOG.

If you are legit and local, your experience here will new and different, but be closer to the Dutch model than the German model. It will be time-based (meaning TIME ONLY: you never agree nor get the provider to agree to any specific services you merely donate for time). The nicer you are to the most providers, the nicer they will be back to you. Get past newbie status is easy. No need to make it bigger that it is, nor to challenge it or take a poll or do longitudinal research on. When did you get started? Right now.

In order to get past the newbie process, Trees suggest starting over. Pick a new user ID and post in welcome wagon, "Hi, I am new to the area but not the hobby. I am a respectful military man proud to serve my country and am ISO newbie friendly provider for a 30 minute appointment on January 7-10 and prefer [incall/outcall]...

Hope this helps. Good luck.

19Trees
He doesn't need to start over. Here is a newbie friendly list.

LuzMarie
sxyveronica
BellaBee87
Just Alisha
Sweet Lisa
Busty Betzi
Darling Lisa
Hunter Grace
Scarlett Rossi
For Massages - Mia Christine
Thanks Dante!

So there was a time where most of my clients were MUCH older... like 60+. Now I get a pretty good mix of guys that are between mid 30's to late 50's ish. I don't really know how old they are till they get here though and sometimes I don't know after that! One of my guys refuses to tell me how old he is but I know he's over 30 (I think?!)

If you are respectful and follow the unspoken code of hobby, you will be fine. Just be nice and people will be nice to you!
  • derop
  • 01-07-2013, 09:08 PM
My post was done simply out of curiosity, as this is the discussion forum I thought it was appropriate to post it here. Sorry if the way I worded it comes across as fishy to some people.
I started in my teens. In Chicago, True story, i was a much younger martian then.
I didnt start until I was 40, and then only sporatically until I was about 46 or so. Since ten, much more often.
Depends on what you are considering this hobby ( Internet vs. other ) . Technically started p4p at 19 when in the navy . Lived in SoCal and did Pahrump NV. quite a few times . But didn't start internet hobby till after CL stopped adult services .
  • yeesh
  • 01-08-2013, 08:09 AM
I started out with swinging when I was around 19 or so, back when they had swingers mags in adult book stores.

My first P4P was a horrible HJ at a strip club in Houston called the Peppermint Palace in the early '80s. I didn't really get into the hobby until I went to Relaxation Plus on Guadelupe back in the mid- '80s.
I was 25 when I had my first P4P experience, still at it 20 years later.....just not near as much as in my 30's
16 Years old on the streets of Juarez Mexico, 36 years of this hobby