URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Dunlavy and Gray
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kind of skinny with couple of tats in stomach and back i think...face is soso for a late 40s milf, tits are small even after enhanced
Recommendation: No
wow, you are picky. For AMP standards she is attractive IMHO.

Thanks for sharing your review however.
I will have to agree with notanewbie here, I don’t care of the tattoos but overall she’s way above average looks, and far above average fitness level among Massage girls here in town. She does seem kind of hurried and distracted many times. But I don’t see how you can complain or not be satisfied with her looks.
  • Pyle1
  • 09-20-2023, 09:22 AM
This reads like there is more to the story and was written in anger. There are things in the review that are exaggerated or factually inaccurate.
I like her, I think she’s smart, and sexy, but you have to keep it in the context that she is doing a business and she’s not going to fall in love with you
All the white knights are out to defend her.

My review are my experience. Take it for what it is. I could make the whole thing up if u don't like it.

Her looks doesn't do it for me. I bet she is almost the same age as Amy (old swan nest) and Amy would deliver 5x better experience and comparable looks imo and age.

I been doing this for 20+ years and been providing reviews here for 10+ so I think my expectations are pretty reasonable.
Thanks for you service. You're right all these reviews are subjective. I tried to go once and never got an answer to the door. Think I'll hold off on trying again for now.
  • Pyle1
  • 09-20-2023, 07:34 PM
I like Amy too. Amy is older than Cici, she has smaller boobs that she doesn't really like touched and has a flat asian ass. Why didn't you just say Cici wouldn't play the rusty trombone for you?