Hillary......"nobody died in Lybia"

http://robhoey127.blogspot.com/2016/...body-died.html

I posted a link, but I was actually watching her "town hall" meeting yesterday when she said this. She also considers the whole Lybia exercise a success.

Nobody died? Tell that to the four Americans that died in our embassy.

This woman is pathological. Lybia is in absolute chaos, within months ISIL might be the predominant government. In our quest to get rid of one despot, we opened the door for the religious crazies to take charge.

Sound familiar?

Chris Mathews didn't challenge her on any of this. Hell, at times he let her ramble on for what seem like an eternity, just spouting one half truth and outright lie after another.

Pathetic.
Let the Democratic word parsing and revisionist history begin!

Austin Reacharound Crew Assemble!
Sorry for the spelling error.

It's Libya.
  • TxTo
  • 03-15-2016, 09:53 PM
http://robhoey127.blogspot.com/2016/...body-died.html

I posted a link, but I was actually watching her "town hall" meeting yesterday when she said this. She also considers the whole Lybia exercise a success.

Nobody died? Tell that to the four Americans that died in our embassy.

This woman is pathological. Lybia is in absolute chaos, within months ISIL might be the predominant government. In our quest to get rid of one despot, we opened the door for the religious crazies to take charge.

Sound familiar?

Chris Mathews didn't challenge her on any of this. Hell, at times he let her ramble on for what seem like an eternity, just spouting one half truth and outright lie after another.

Pathetic. Originally Posted by Jackie S
JackieS....

Misspelling Lybya since 2016...
Where the fuck is Lybia?
Where the fuck is Lybia? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's between your legs dumbass. But the proper spelling is Labia, lol.

Jim
It's between your legs dumbass. But the proper spelling is Labia, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He probably prefers the more feminine sounding spelling of ..... "Lybia"!
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2016, 06:47 AM
Where the fuck is Lybia? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you bother to look two posts ahead of yours, where he corrected the spelling, or are you just a total asshole?
Why do you give a shit, JL.

You've got faggots to degrade.
Let the Democratic word parsing and revisionist history begin!

Austin Reacharound Crew Assemble! Originally Posted by gnadfly
" IS " this ANOTHER chance for the leader of the reach around klan, errr clan to defend his heroes Slick Willy and Shrillary for their " I did NOT.... " proclamations ?
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2016, 12:41 PM
Why do you give a shit, JL.

You've got faggots to degrade. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not JL, but faggots degrade themselves when they suck dicks that have been in another guys ass.
I'm not JL, but faggots degrade themselves when they suck dicks that have been in another guys ass. Originally Posted by DSK
That's how they make it big in "Hip Hop" lol.

Jim
Technically speaking, our consulate in Libya is US soil. So if they died in the compound, they didn't die in Libya, but in the US.

But that would just be her nit-picking and it would be less bothersome if it was just a plain old stupid gaffe.
Technically speaking, our consulate in Libya is US soil. So if they died in the compound, they didn't die in Libya, but in the US.

But that would just be her nit-picking and it would be less bothersome if it was just a plain old stupid gaffe. Originally Posted by eatfibo
The consulate was US soil, but not the CIA annex where Woods and Doherty were killed by mortar fire. Nice try - you showed, once again, the absurd lengths to which you will go to defend Hillary. Maybe you can get a job as Brian Fallon's assistant.
The consulate was US soil, but not the CIA annex where Woods and Doherty were killed by mortar fire. Nice try - you showed, once again, the absurd lengths to which you will go to defend Hillary. Maybe you can get a job as Brian Fallon's assistant. Originally Posted by lustylad
First, I didn't defend her. I implied that it would be "bothersome" if this technicality were her argument.

In my own defense, I explicitly and intentionally said "if they died in the compound, they didn't die in Libya" because I wasn't entirely sure.

Once again, you've showed that you are incapable of debating what I've said, so you have to put words in my mouth.