FAKE AD !!!!AMY HAS STOLEN KELSEY PHOTOS!!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-25/11478533

THIS AD IS A FAKE STOLEN PICTURES FROM KELSEY180
does she stack appointments and leave the overflow in the lot?

does she have a better menu though?

wheres the resemblance?
Hey jonballs what are you talking about? I think you should pm her before making accusations publicaly?
wheres the resemblance? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
huge +1
Kelsey,
You should come to Buffalo so we can verify your pics.
Google those pics, they're all over the net. Who knows who the hell it is?
Sure as hell it's not Kelsey.
Hey jonballs what are you talking about? I think you should pm her before making accusations publicaly? Originally Posted by hdhwc44
she pulled this same

"look at me" .........................buhl shit last year also..lol

ill go find that if you like?

its part of her "marketing plan" you buffoons ..lmao

if you dont want to perform, then baffle them with buhhllshit.....
Kelsay

theres an ALBANY section for this crap now
Hey jonballs what are you talking about? I think you should pm her before making accusations publicaly? Originally Posted by hdhwc44
3 posts in 3 years and you choose to participate by WK'ing Kelsey? The entertainment here never ceases. I miss Who but this stuff keeps me coming back.
Saw Kelsey when I was in Orlando area, the pix here aren't of her.
Kelsey doesn't need anymore good publicity she has all she needs as she provides great service so I didn't write a review. But you guys can give her a go when she comes North again.
OMG!!

Now you have the attention you were looking for.
Kelsey doesn't need anymore good publicity she has all she needs as she provides great service so I didn't write a review. But you guys can give her a go when she comes North again. Originally Posted by Stud Daddy
If you don't mind a skimpy menu
jonballs the photos you posted arent the ones I was speaking of. She just changed them after making the post.
Amy was using Kelsey's pics. Now she's using different stolen pics. If you're gonna steal a providers pics at least steal them from a provider in a different state LOL.
Well jonballs obviously you are upset about this and maybe some truth. However does she not have the right to inform if there is someone stealing her pics.