Questions for the Hobbiest?

So I am thinking about visiting Buffalo here again soon i.e The first week of August. Since My Birthday is in August I always try to do something a little different. So lets play a game of would you rather. Here it goes.....

1. Would you rather have a small discount on an hour appointment ex. 250hr with msog?

or

2. Have a substantial discount on an hour ex. 200 with no MSOG.

Please let me know as I am trying to figure out how to show appreciation and have some crazy fun times because its my Birthday and I want to party. Oh please keep in mind that any appointment over an hour will always get msog.

Thanks!

Andi
Have never had an msog appt yet and I have been with a few reputable ladies still on and gone from this board.... I end up doing so many pre activities and always try to prolong the sex that my time ends up near an hr so the oppertunity hasn't come up. Maybe next appt I should just nut quick with bj and try for a 2nd. Only fear is that if the provider isn't enthusiastic enough to satisfy me a 2nd cup won't happen.... As far as the rate, I think the fair going rate in upstate ny seems to be around 200 and most offer msog. I would say offer both if you are willing to. 50 for an extra nut don't sound bad.
I thought we where renting time???
Good point OSD. If I nut in 5 minutes what do we do then for 55 min??
200 with no MSOG. I'd try to book an hr. if our schedules work.
Yes, I understand that you do rent time but my normal time is rented at 400 an hour or 300 if Pre-Booked. I was just asking a question not trying to start a fight.

Andrea
You might consider offering both options:

200/hr (one shot) or 250/hr (MSOG).
1. Would you rather have a small discount on an hour appointment ex. 250hr with msog?

or

2. Have a substantial discount on an hour ex. 200 with no MSOG. Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
then just leave it up to each person, and go for both 1 & 2

Yes, I understand that you do rent time but my normal time is rented at 400 an hour or 300 if Pre-Booked. I was just asking a question not trying to start a fight.

Andrea Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
No fight here sweetie..... Just a discussion.
I'd definitely rent some time from Ms. Davis.
  • GP
  • 07-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Funny how providers always want to have crazy fun times when it is their birthday.
This thread is a joke, right?
This thread is a joke, right? Originally Posted by jokacz
So lets play a game of would you rather...

no, it's a game.

I'd rather msog if I knew we weren't talking true clock and 80 minutes isn't going to get cold. And ideally the first option stays on the table if the first nut is fulfilling enough.

but as she said, it's just a game
Good point OSD. If I nut in 5 minutes what do we do then for 55 min?? Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer

I usually take a nap.
Thanks for those that took this seriously. And yes it is my birthday and yes I want to have more fun than normal because I'm retiring. No this is not a joke, Just a question.