URL / Website: https://pamellabrazil.com/
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: -Lincoln Center area
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: - 100% fake photos for her and her “sister”. Short BMW.
Recommendation: -Hell NO
Report her to P411. They will lock her account. Thats definitely not cool and a disgrace to the Brazilian provider commnity

If you email support and explain exactly what went down they will lock and make them send "proven" pictures.
^^^What Cage said^^^
P411 didn’t even respond… lol
Yup. Until service is rendered, a customer should always have the right to walk if it is someone they don't want to put that hard earned money towards. Sorry that you lost an afternoon on a wild goose chase bro.
P411 didn’t even respond… lol Originally Posted by Homefinder

I was able to edit my post here. Now see if the profile is still active.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 06:58 PM
Cage is the Man
Unbelievable, not only is her P411 active, but this review is listed on her profile. Maybe admin has it on there so customers can make an educated decision. The pics that indicate they are the most recent display extra wide hips / bum and large bust - extreme version of hour glass shaped. Certainly no clue that she is 40; maybe the pics have not been replaced.

It's very rare for me to see US based providers; but I still browse sometimes regardless. I wonder if she's lost weight, had another girl stand in for your session, or is using decade old pics. Seems like a high risk to take. Luckily for me I will be seeing an authentic Brasileira in South America next week. Yes the plane ticket costs $900+ and a day worth of travel time, but the value is unrivaled. Service is exceeded by none, and she has the real Morena skin tone and untainted accent. I would much rather be paying 150 USD for the entire evening, than 600 for 1 hour.

I know there haven't been any posts on this in 6 months, but she's got an ad for one of the cities I search. I'm not currently located in that city, but I'm guessing she rotates her home listing instead of posting visiting ads (abusive advertising method). She has 40 okays with 1+ year of membership, and still maintains her website and twitter. Very strange.