Shades of Youth

• tyao
  • 09-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Koreans rule the AMP land in the area. With lots of makeup, however, it is hard to tell the age of the Korean ladies. Frequently, we mistake some over 40's as in late 20's or 30's. Sometimes we encounter quality that would not prompt a re-visit.

During the past month, I have had the opportunity to interact with three of the five Chinese ladies at Mapleshade: Paris, Blue, and CiCi. As my wallet recharges, I will get to Sherry and YoYo. My impression about the place is that the owner is particular about the quality of the ladies - all seem young with good personalities and work ethic. With little or no makeup, the ladies appear younger than those Koreans in town.

Paris is the fairest and youngest of all of those I have seen. She has the natural eye lashes (not mascara) that goes with her doll-like eyes. Soft skin and perfectly sized body, with a great attitude and communicative personality to match. I saw her early in the morning, she smelled shampoo fresh.

Blue also has beautiful eyes and a pretty face. Natural body and smooth skin. CiCi comes close - these two are very close and you may get them mixed up.

I have to say that I am ethnically Chinese so they may be more open in talking to me, but I think their personalities are in the genes.

While passing the hallway, I saw Sherry. She is a bigger build (not fat) with white butter skin. She is next on my list.

I have not seen YoYo.

Happy amp-ing.
thanks for the info. do u happen to know if they are open to msog?
Koreans rule the AMP land in the area. With lots of makeup, however, it is hard to tell the age of the Korean ladies. Frequently, we mistake some over 40's as in late 20's or 30's. Sometimes we encounter quality that would not prompt a re-visit.

During the past month, I have had the opportunity to interact with three of the five Chinese ladies at Mapleshade: Paris, Blue, and CiCi. As my wallet recharges, I will get to Sherry and YoYo. My impression about the place is that the owner is particular about the quality of the ladies - all seem young with good personalities and work ethic. With little or no makeup, the ladies appear younger than those Koreans in town.

Paris is the fairest and youngest of all of those I have seen. She has the natural eye lashes (not mascara) that goes with her doll-like eyes. Soft skin and perfectly sized body, with a great attitude and communicative personality to match. I saw her early in the morning, she smelled shampoo fresh.

Blue also has beautiful eyes and a pretty face. Natural body and smooth skin. CiCi comes close - these two are very close and you may get them mixed up.

I have to say that I am ethnically Chinese so they may be more open in talking to me, but I think their personalities are in the genes.

While passing the hallway, I saw Sherry. She is a bigger build (not fat) with white butter skin. She is next on my list.

I have not seen YoYo.

Happy amp-ing. Originally Posted by tyao
Thanks for the intel on ages.
Do these girls shower periodically through the day? I have been a couple of times and the place or the girls did not give me the fresh feel. The time with Blue was excellent but I like fresh smooth skin.
@Gjracer: Yes they do and a few times I asked for it in advance when making appointment.
@tyao: Paris is very much the best looking girl I met in a while.
I not did get to see Blue nor CiCi.
You will like Sherry and YoYo, no doubt in my mind. Sherry is the most skilled in that location. YoYo is very much like a seductive girlfriend.
I am Hoping the rest of the team will be back: Sophia( talks dirty, more PSE) Jennifer, Vicki and my other favorite, Grace because she is a sweetheart of a girl.

In general the Shade is not too keen on getting reviews or extra visibility. Those who know , know. I am of the opinion to keep things , details and info more on the quiet, until better times come around.

Good writeup
Disregard my comments ...made mistake
I can't remember a better display of Chinese mercantilism on this Board.
  • tyao
  • 09-24-2020, 08:31 PM
Made an appointment for Sherry yesterday at 10:00. Arrived a few minutes early. There were many cars outside.

Sherry didn’t wear any makeup and looked like a girl next door. She was doing laundry. She told me she had another appointment at 10:30 so she couldn’t see me. Mamasan must have forgotten about my appointment made one day earlier. I asked who else was around (I wouldn’t mind seeing Paris again) but was told all were busy, so I left.
Made an appointment for Sherry yesterday at 10:00. Arrived a few minutes early. There were many cars outside.

Sherry didn’t wear any makeup and looked like a girl next door. She was doing laundry. She told me she had another appointment at 10:30 so she couldn’t see me. Mamasan must have forgotten about my appointment made one day earlier. I asked who else was around (I wouldn’t mind seeing Paris again) but was told all were busy, so I left. Originally Posted by tyao

You r not alone. MMS fucked up my appointment too, recently. The girls are a notch or two better lookng than subamps or other amps but the place is too busy now for it's own good. I'll wait until things slow down a bit and MMS gets her shit together and the parking lot gets less packed.
I’ve never been to Shade. Last Tuesday I was in the area and drove by to check it out. I had full intentions for a walk in appointment. I arrived at 11:15 and was shocked at how many cars were there. Took a few minutes to finish a phone call, mask up and sanitize. With the amount of in and out traffic in just those few minutes you’d think it was a Subway giving away free 6 inch sandwiches.

I decided to head out and try again another day. But when? Early morning and you can get, as noted above, bleary eyed girls.

I’ve really been wanting to see several of those girls. Think a few are right up my alley. But with Covid sidelining, closures in Dallas and a considerable spike in reviews here on the Shade, I think they’re riding the supply-demand wave right now.

I’m still getting my bearings in the hobby and figuring out which area I like best. So I’m probably overly analytical in these things.
It makes sense Mapleshade would be busy. They have the Richardson/Plano/Allen area to themselves.
I decided to head out and try again another day. But when? Early morning and you can get, as noted above, bleary eyed girls. Originally Posted by jh78jg54amn6
That brought back a memory.

Early 1990s. I was working graveyard on a Death March project, and it had been a particularly long "day". I stopped by the Rose, I think it was, one of the two places off Royal Ln, north on Emerald.

She was almost as tired as I was, and, so help me, we BOTH fell asleep during a snuggle moment.

Went way over scheduled time, obviously. Nobody ever said a word about it, though: I think MMS had long since decided I was one of the Good Guys, and she probably figured we BOTH needed the sleep.

I have not seen YoYo.

Happy amp-ing. Originally Posted by tyao
Thanks for the intel. Who is the girl with short hair?
  • tyao
  • 09-28-2020, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the intel. Who is the girl with short hair? Originally Posted by xxx62man
My memory is failing me. Now I am thinking, the Blue I mentioned in the original post might have been Mia. I will always remember Paris' pretty eyes, though.