State: Iowa
Address: West side of town
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Pleasant greeting, LFK, CBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average heigth, average breasts, but I dynamite butt, imo. Dressed in a skimpy teddy type of thing that complimented her figure quite well.
Recommendation: Yes
I liked Momo as well. I should submit my review but I have been a bit busy lately.
I don’t mean to be a buzzkill, but how do you see this entire operation as anything BUT sex trafficking?

It just feels gross.
This was explained to you the last time you said this about this.

And i'm not sure why you'd say this and yet according to your reviewsalso visit the AMPs that provide similar levels of service and some other comments in others AMP reviews about experiences there. Though all your posts about them are similarly negative, along with another post where you state you just don't like the asian girls (but are looking for a similar studio setup with white\hispanic girls- so does this format actually bother you?)

Seems like you're assuming a lot simply because these are asian girls. Which, totally fine if they're not what you're into, but maybe let others enjoy what they like eh?
How do you feel about white ladies using an agency to handle booking, background, and advertising?
This was explained to you the last time you said this about this.

And i'm not sure why you'd say this and yet according to your reviewsalso visit the AMPs that provide similar levels of service and some other comments in others AMP reviews about experiences there. Though all your posts about them are similarly negative, along with another post where you state you just don't like the asian girls (but are looking for a similar studio setup with white\hispanic girls- so does this format actually bother you?)

Seems like you're assuming a lot simply because these are asian girls. Which, totally fine if they're not what you're into, but maybe let others enjoy what they like eh? Originally Posted by thedude83

You're right. I'm being a bit hypocritical.

I will steer clear of yucking your yum.

I've always felt the same way about agencies on independent providers as well, to answer that question.

Always a risk that it's happening, I guess.

Keep having a good time where you find it.
Guys,
Play nice.
And stay with the review.