Small Pregnant, EXXXotic Spinner🌴💋Review Specials!! Low Rates!!

Hey gentlemen,
Erica here(; I have long dark brown hair, brown eyes & a nice spinner body to PLEASE YOU. I'm 5'1 & have 34A's & a plump butt to play with. I aim to please & truly enjoy my time with you!

>>I'm not that far along into my pregnant so no need to freak you out(; I have AMAZING SKILLS & My vibe is very special so I know we will have a wonderful time.

Right now I am available for **OUTCALLS Until 2pm** in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area

AFTER 2pm today I should be available again for **INCALLS**

****Review Specials (Today Only)****

Short Stay/$100
HH/150
H/200
90MIN/250
2HR/300

Please keep in mind that my outcall donations may differ depending on your location.

***The No List***
No Videos, No Greek
So, who knocked you up? Condom accident?
Welcome!
Welcome!
Why do people just choose to be Jerks to new girls! I just don't understand, if your not interested, shut up, and move along! Geeesh
Preggo or not... you are hott...welcome
Welcome sweetheart. I hope you enjoy the community regardless of the jerks posting here.
welcome to cccie ... Have fun & ignore the ignorance..... some just don't know any better
Thanks everyone. Some of these men make me feel like they're still in highschool
This site is not as nice as I thought it was. & no I'm knocked up my by baby's father of 2 children. Not some old guy. I use condoms with y'all kind
With our kind??

Some of aren't old

Looks like you will be making friends fast though

You are hot till you type.
Welcome
With our kind??

Some of aren't old

Looks like you will be making friends fast though

You are hot till you type. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Seriously.
Yes, white knight, seriously
Give the girl a break! Geesh people are assholes! she was getting attacked and she responded! Why even comment if your just stirring the pot, that is why this site has less and less action every year!
Welcome