Been Gone For Awhile....

Hello everyone! My name is Ashton Hayes. I use to go by the name Sterling Nancy, so most of you know who I am. I've been gone since October 2015, but am back in the New Orleans area now. As you know I've had many great reviews, but then my reputation went downhill. I'm going to be honest. I started using and ended up in prison. I've now been clean 21 months and am doing great. I would like to take the time to the guys I hurt or mad upset with me, that I am truly sorry. I was not that type of person, and I would like to make it up to you if I can. I would also like to start providing again. I can only do this is you gentleman will allow me to prove myself 😊. I hope to hear from you guys! Thanks
Good for you and congrats on being sober! Welcome!
Thank you very much!
Welcome back! Stay Strong, you owe it to yourself.
Welcome back and best of luck on your continuing rehab.
Hello everyone! My name is Ashton Hayes. I use to go by the name Sterling Nancy, so most of you know who I am. I've been gone since October 2015, but am back in the New Orleans area now. As you know I've had many great reviews, but then my reputation went downhill. I'm going to be honest. I started using and ended up in prison. I've now been clean 21 months and am doing great. I would like to take the time to the guys I hurt or mad upset with me, that I am truly sorry. I was not that type of person, and I would like to make it up to you if I can. I would also like to start providing again. I can only do this is you gentleman will allow me to prove myself 😊. I hope to hear from you guys! Thanks Originally Posted by AshtonHayes
Wow! Thanks for the honesty! Very refreshing... Congratulations on "clean 21 months" - quite inspirational!

Okay guys! Line up! She wants to prove herself!

Good luck....
Wow! Thanks for the honesty! Very refreshing... Congratulations on "clean 21 months" - quite inspirational!

Okay guys! Line up! She wants to prove herself!

Good luck....
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Every new day you have is a new start! It takes a lot of strength to get clean. Maybe even more to stay clean. Glad you are well little lady. A lot of people will be cheering for you. You are an encouragement for all who are still finding their way.
Take care.
Welcome back...good luck with your new life. This is a difficult business because we can become so isolated that sometimes the only people that understand us are the ones that have drug issues. I echo the advice everyone else has given and would add..make sure you have a good (clean) support system in place.
Sweetheart, I am no where near you, but if I was I would damn sure give you a chance. Stay strong and stay beautiful.
Welcome back love!!!
Welcome back!
Thank you so much everyone. Your replies were encouraging and supportive. That means slot to me. Yes, I am ready to prove myself, and to have fun doing it! Thanks again everyone!
Stay strong young lady. What you are doing is not easy and I wish you the best. Your honesty is refreshing - and very important to your continued recovery. Stay honest to yourself. I hope the guys in your area will allow you to reprove yourself.
This took courage to write....i don't know you but I'm proud...and hope you continue to remain sober and make good decisions towards a bright future.