Justice Department report: Baltimore police routinely violated civil rights

Baltimore police routinely violated the constitutional rights of residents by conducting unlawful stops and using excessive force, according to the findings of a long-anticipated Justice Department probe to be released Wednesday.

The practices overwhelmingly affected the city's black residents in low-income neighborhoods, according to the 163-page report. In often scathing language, the report identified systemic problems and cited detailed examples.

The investigators found that "supervisors have issued explicitly discriminatory orders, such as directing a shift to arrest 'all the black hoodies' in a neighborhood."

They also found that black residents were more likely to be stopped and searched as pedestrians and drivers even though police were more likely to find illegal guns, illicit drugs and other contraband on white residents.

Police practices in Baltimore "perpetuate and fuel a multitude of issues rooted in poverty and race, focusing law enforcement actions on low-income, minority communities" and encourage officers to have "unnecessary, adversarial interactions with community members," the report said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...809-story.html
this justice department has zero credibility in racial matters
this justice department has zero credibility in racial matters Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
so tell me which Justice dept has (had) the credibility and why?

lol
why?

you tell us, you have the questions
why?

you tell us, you have the questions Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
^ Translation "Good point Sistine Chapel I don't fucking know what in the hell I'm talking about."
^Translation "Good point Sistine Chapel I don't fucking know what in the hell I'm talking about." Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Go diddle yourself in the ass with hildebeest's broomstick, you pretentious, lib-retarded dip shit.

The Miscarriage of Justice Department

A federal judge slams U.S. lawyers for deceiving the courts on immigrant deportations....

AG Lynch could salvage the credibility of the Justice Department by explaining how this breakdown happened. (WSJ)
^ Translation "Good point Sistine Chapel I don't fucking know what in the hell I'm talking about." Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
quite the unintelligent translation revealing perhaps your own inability to tell what you demand of others while judging another without foundation

all the while it remains true that under Obama the justice department has repeatedly shown its incredibility
"The practices overwhelmingly affected the city's black residents in low-income neighborhoods...."

I wonder where most of the crime is?

Perhaps the police should concentrate their resources in the upper class white neighborhoods. Would that make the black kids happy?
I thought most public officials and half of the Baltimore police department were Minority.

How can they be racist?
quite the unintelligent translation revealing perhaps your own inability to tell what you demand of others while judging another without foundation

all the while it remains true that under Obama the justice department has repeatedly shown its incredibility Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

^

face palm

ignorance is bliss

god I can't wait till this Trump nightmare is over so you people can go back to the woods

have a good day
I thought most public officials and half of the Baltimore police department were Minority.

How can they be racist? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yep, they have been running things for decades.

I don't know the police just don't stay out of black, crime invested neighborhoods. Or at the very least do not let any but black officers patrol these areas.

That would solve many of the problems were blacks say other racial make ups do not understand the black, urban culture.
^

face palm

ignorance is bliss

god I can't wait till this Trump nightmare is over so you people can go back to the woods

have a good day Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel