b. noon

c daytime

d evening

e late night

f.anytime
Seems like the High Quality providers don't keep these hours
i like noon or afternoon...best time to get away from work and So
I'm a slave to a weird schedule, so anytime works for me
AM , I like to be the locomotive and not the caboose !
Would the correct answer not be anytime we can get together? I mean Really...... Have you ever turned down a wake me up? A Nooner? A sweaty hot session in a mid afternoon in July or a Cold and snuggling session in Janurary? How can one seriously choose? JMHO
Since Sarah and I do nothing but overnighters now, (for BCD), I guess evenings.
Depends on the type of session for me. Sensual with lots of daty and kissing, anytime is good! I feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the day after one of those. Rough riders who like to bend me over and make me beg are best held off till the end of the night, as I usually want the 3 S's afterwords, Sandwich, shower, and silk sheets (for sleep!).
I usually prefer late after noon. I think I read a study where it said that is the time we are most horny.
i've had appts/encounters in the morning, mid-morning, noon, afternoon, dusk, evening, late evening, midnight, early morning, 3am, sunrise, overnight, you name it.

anytime is a great time as long as the woman gets into it and provides a deliteful time!!!
I like mornings before noon so I can start my workday afterwards and try to be first appt of the day.