Playing with the balls- pull or no pull

How many guys enjoying ball play, do you like them pulled, i know some that is a huge NO. Some enjoy it alot, just a light tug

What are you, pull or no pull,? Or just mouth.
During oral, i like them gently tickled and softly caressed, and an occasional lick. During oral, most girls disregard the balls, thats like giving a woman oral, and just focusing on the clit.
Cup ...cuddle.... don't pull. Think of how you like your breasts touched. Do you like them to be pulled? Images of udders in the dairy barn spring to mind.
I like them to be gently massaged and sucked on but not tugged on. I agree with loverman in that most women disregard the balls during oral.
I'm not sure a hard tug is ever good. Certainly when starting out, soft and gentle is the way to go. The more aroused I am and the tighter my scrotum becomes, the more I enjoy a little more force (isn't this the same for women and their sensitive parts?). A reach back in doggie to fondle and gently squeeze the boys when I'm getting close is usually enough to send me over the top!
No. A thousand times, no.
Okay, lol, maybe i should have changed my words, i would not ever pull a man balls, ever! just a light tug with my mouth, anyway, every guy is different, its definitely a treasure hunt finding what guy likes ball play or not.
I agree, never pull but give the poor guys some attention. They hang out all day just waiting to be loved.

One thing they should teach in school is how to focus on the region not just the flagpole.
Now i feel bad, pulling balls has never been on my menu, EVER! I play nice with the gentlemen down below.....
  • npita
  • 01-18-2010, 03:40 PM
How many guys enjoying ball play, do you like them pulled, i know some that is a huge NO. Some enjoy it alot, just a light tug

What are you, pull or no pull,? Or just mouth. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
As with all things of a sexual nature, taking cues at the time things are happining is more important a list of likes and dislikes. At any given time, I may want to do something I would not do another time and vice-versa.
  • JROD
  • 01-18-2010, 03:42 PM
I like for them to be cupped and GENTLY rolled around in your hand.
Pull'em, rub'em, lick'em, suck'em, even a light slap if the moment is right. But, please, don't kick'em!
Ball pulling doesnt ever sound good but I had a girl one time put her thumb between the boys and tug on the sack and Ill admit it felt really good.
I love them to be licked and lightly sucked, I keep them shaved for that very reason...I love it in doggy for the lady to reach between her legs and cup my balls and help guide me into her... you have to be careful how you instruct I told one girl to fondle my balls while in k9 and she thought I said use your hands as a steam roller and flatten my balls out...