coed and what you want from it

let's discuss what we want Austin Coed to be and not be. what are our goals as a group in here? what sort of posts do you enjoy and participate in? what sort of posts do u pass on or wish weren't here? What makes a good post in coed in your opinion? what ruins it for you? what can we do to make it better?
Does it matter? All the Debbie Downers are gonna chime in about negative shit. Choose to read it, address it or ignore it.
That went south fast.
I'll bet most guys like it when the ladies post pictures of a revealing nature for a best boobs, best ass, etc. thread. Most of us are more interested in the ladies then other dudes.
I for one like Sue Nami's, Nikki's, Mandi's, Allnighter posts, to name a few.
let's discuss what we want Austin Coed to be and not be. what are our goals as a group in here? what sort of posts do you enjoy and participate in? what sort of posts do u pass on or wish weren't here? What makes a good post in coed in your opinion? what ruins it for you? what can we do to make it better? Originally Posted by sue_nami
I really like the survey type posts on preferences and why etc, stimulating and civil debates, fun photo/video threads, playful ribbing, controversial and interesting topics..

Dislikes: ridiculous unecessary thread hijacking and mean spirited trolls looking to get their fix. It won't go away, but it'd be nice if people would quit giving it the glorification it doesn't deserve.

I like coed pretty well, it's mainly fun and a nice "social" outlet.

Pretty sure the men reallllly only care about the women. :P
I like the ladies go in that direction

IB
I'll bet most guys like it when the ladies post pictures of a revealing nature for a best boobs, best ass, etc. thread. Most of us are more interested in the ladies then other dudes. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
+1
I ❤ JADES new pic!
Ah kinda wants ta git a toss'd salad. No croutons, if'n yew please.
I know what I want to see less of...

Monkey shit fights!
here's my spin on it. I like to get to know the other folks here in eccie land and having an open forum where we can discuss issues that have an effect on us all is beneficial. I like the threads where we learn something that makes hobbying better or opens my eyes to something in a way i have never thought about it. What I do not enjoy are gossiping, back stabbing, my hobby dick/budget is bigger than your posts. these are like 2 roosters fighting it out for the right to crow the loudest. I hope we can have more posts that are about hobby interests, needs, desires and less about individual hobbyists crowing. thanks for answering my question here in this thread y'all. (oh and David D. i have your salad spinner right here baby...giving a miley Cyrus tongue wave at ya.)
I like stimulating conversation and learning new things of a sexual nature. I also like photos and funny memes. I do not like intolerance of other people's views or opinions. Thank you for starting this thread Sue Nami.
^^^^^ +1 Austin E!
I have to go to HEB every day as I run out of popcorn ALL the time!

HB
I like creative threADs and hot ho pics. I like respectful argument. Funny is funny.

I especially dislike scam fundraiser money grab threads started by despicable troll thieves.