Is this new way around guidelines acceptable to ECCIE Staff?

Austin COED has dissolved into a kids playground of personal attacks and name calling that is extreme examples of flagrant ignoring of guidelines. The Personal nature of these attacks seems to lay solely with two members.

Toyz and Mike Vronsky

Almost every post from the two of them for several days now are personal attacks on one of three members. Almost none of what they have to say to or about these members is related to the hobby in any manner.

It is one thing to be able to read threads with members that engage in lively debates of subject matter that may be relevant to the hobby. Something else to be subjected to a barrage of personal attacks and name calling. Nothing here in Austin COED lately is remotely related to the hobby though. It is nothing more than public mud slinging and sits squarely on a couple of people that do not seem to have anything related to hobby material to share with us.

Can a Staff member please review the posts of these two members and either explain how their behavior is acceptable or take some action? It has moved beyond the typical rudeness and disrespect covered in guidelines #1 and #3 and the hostility of #4. They have never been able to respect Guideline #6 by remaining on topic. Now they have taken to violating Guideline #16 by posting/speculating about another person's medical condition

Remember on this blessed day that there are those among us...who have no one to love them...who might be suffering from mental illness, impotence, clinical obesity, chronic flatulence...today is a very lonely day for them as they wallow in their sadness

Forgive them if they try to spoil your mood or you fun...and if you see them smile, and slap them upside their fucking head... Originally Posted by Toyz
They may not use his name but they have clearly tied who these comments are in regards to to one very specific member of this board. And they continue to do so.

If this is allowable it seems to reason that next we could see people beginning to out other people by first building a reference to someone in all one's comments that he is an Internet Warrior and then beginning discussion about him like " I have this friend that works at XXXXXXXX as in the position of XXXXXXXXX and he is addicted to posting on ECCIE.Com as an Internet Warrior. If you don't believe me drive by XXX XXXXXXXX RD and you will see him sitting at his computer 24/7 logged onto ECCIE."

Add into the mix that just about everything these two individuals have to day revolves around one or two particular members and explain to us how it is not also a violation of #17 - Cyber Stalking?
First they bitch they want COED ThreADS. Then when the first page is covered with them, two year old threADS get bumped. Some people seem to be very unhappy no matter what happens!
Austin COED has dissolved into a kids playground of personal attacks and name calling that is extreme examples of flagrant ignoring of guidelines. The Personal nature of these attacks seems to lay solely with two members.

Toyz and Mike Vronsky

Almost every post from the two of them for several days now are personal attacks on one of three members. Almost none of what they have to say to or about these members is related to the hobby in any manner.

It is one thing to be able to read threads with members that engage in lively debates of subject matter that may be relevant to the hobby. Something else to be subjected to a barrage of personal attacks and name calling. Nothing here in Austin COED lately is remotely related to the hobby though. It is nothing more than public mud slinging and sits squarely on a couple of people that do not seem to have anything related to hobby material to share with us.

Can a Staff member please review the posts of these two members and either explain how their behavior is acceptable or take some action? It has moved beyond the typical rudeness and disrespect covered in guidelines #1 and #3 and the hostility of #4. They have never been able to respect Guideline #6 by remaining on topic. Now they have taken to violating Guideline #16 by posting/speculating about another person's medical condition

They may not use his name but they have clearly tied who these comments are in regards to to one very specific member of this board. And they continue to do so.

If this is allowable it seems to reason that next we could see people beginning to out other people by first building a reference to someone in all one's comments that he is an Internet Warrior and then beginning discussion about him like " I have this friend that works at XXXXXXXX as in the position of XXXXXXXXX and he is addicted to posting on ECCIE.Com as an Internet Warrior. If you don't believe me drive by XXX XXXXXXXX RD and you will see him sitting at his computer 24/7 logged onto ECCIE."

Add into the mix that just about everything these two individuals have to day revolves around one or two particular members and explain to us how it is not also a violation of #17 - Cyber Stalking? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
use the RTM button.

otherwise this is the funniest fucking thread i have heard in a long time. SL is blowing up coed with bullshit no one wants to see. Bandles are complaining about the other ones. personally I think they should ban the whole fucking lot of you.

Insults are thrown about like candy here...I've gotten points. If points were gievn out equally, then I can count 3 or 4 that should be on a new ban. But its holiday season...

you have no place here. hell if it would make the community happy I would take a ban too.

Y'all need to shut the everloving fuck up and use the RTM button ... or shut the fuck up... (not meant to be insulting by any means, just educational)

ps. Happy Thanksgiving!
Whispers you mean like these?

Your goal here is to shut down COED and to control what is being said and who is saying it. You want to drive out the BBW's and everyone who does not agree with you, SL Marco or Ricky.

COED is for free flow of information. EVERYONE is allowed to post and have a say!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...122&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...894&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...605&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...481&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...220&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...454&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...474&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1562277

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1562285

You are like a puppet with nothing of your own to say... repeating the bullshit spouted by others...... So incredibly ignorant of you.....

Please... Who have I ever outed?...

I feel great about who I am and who I have in my personal life... Actually I feel rather lucky and blessed to live the life I do......

Just as the world is full of guys that will fuck fat chicks... and even some that will PAY to fuck fat chicks there are girls that don't care if a guy is older or obese...... I didn't believe and accept that when I was younger but came to terms with who I am as well as what was possible many years ago....

I know it must be hard Shayla.... being a single mom to so many kids fathered by men that want nothing further to do with you.... the kids having to be raised by the state while you continue to turn tricks for a living.....

But if you could heed some of your own advice you could change if you wanted to.....

The first thing you should really start to do is to think for yourself...... Let go of what is spoon fed to you the way a pimp strings out his stable..... Ask yourself how much you truly know that did not originate from a few haters online....

Compare what you ACTUALLY know with what is known about you and take a look at where you stand...... then realize that most everything known about you has been shared BY you as you've ranted over and over through the years and begged/pleaded for help time and time again....

People don't like my opinions.... People don't care for the frank way I discuss some subjects and get too offended by what they read....

But I know where I am and who I am with day in and day out and tell me... tell us..... who is there beside you tonight? Who will you wake up next to in the morning....

Who will be feeding the kids in the morning and will they even think about you?

really girl... you want to get personal?

There is a reason why even at $60 Blow and Go's your not making money Shayla.....

Pause and smell the roses...... oh wait.... your not getting those either are ya? Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe after the pumpkin pie?
use the RTM button.

otherwise this is the funniest fucking thread i have heard in a long time. SL is blowing up coed with bullshit no one wants to see. Bandles are complaining about the other ones. personally I think they should ban the whole fucking lot of you.

Insults are thrown about like candy here...I've gotten points. If points were gievn out equally, then I can count 3 or 4 that should be on a new ban. But its holiday season...

you have no place here. hell if it would make the community happy I would take a ban too.

Y'all need to shut the everloving fuck up and use the RTM button ... or shut the fuck up... (not meant to be insulting by any means, just educational).
ps. Happy Thanksgiving! Originally Posted by budman33
Agreed. It does get pretty asinine and comical watching present and past (proud to be) bandles calling each other out as bandles.

The same pot meet kettle irony applies to the OP's thread topic.

A widespread ban would only make it more fun for these guys to continue to reinvent and regenerate.

Never step on a roach because the splatter of eggs guarantees infestation.

The only real solution is if everyone who thinks this is retarded would stop posting and reading Coed completely for a few months leaving them to entertain themselves.

Basically remove the roach's water and food supply.

This might possibly reboot the system. As long as the main players feel they are in the spotlight evident by view count the insanity will continue.

The fact is everyone loves to watch a train wreck so no point in complaining. It's tantamount to bitchng about cartels while puffing.
use the RTM button.

Y'all need to shut the everloving fuck up and use the RTM button ... or shut the fuck up... (not meant to be insulting by any means, just educational)

ps. Happy Thanksgiving! Originally Posted by budman33
Wait a minute... your buddy GFEJunkie said the more the merrier in regard to COED threADS. Did he mean EXCEPT me? That doesn't seem to be fair. Why aren't you jumping Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky? When I do it its a "melt down" but when others do it then its not worth mentioning? How is this effecting you? Were you going to start an hobby related thread that might be something other than an attack on Whispers, Rockerrick or myself? Yeah right!
Maybe after the pumpkin pie? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Wait a minute... your buddy GFEJunkie said the more the merrier in regard to COED threADS. Did he mean EXCEPT me? That doesn't seem to be fair. Why aren't you jumping Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky? When I do it its a "melt down" but when others do it then its not worth mentioning? How is this effecting you? Were you going to start an hobby related thread that might be something other than an attack on Whispers, Rockerrick or myself? Yeah right! Originally Posted by Still Looking
you are starting enough non coed threads for the entire community. your meltdown should stop though. Stick to reviews.
The issue is that you are trying to control COED. You don't want ANYONE to have a voice. You just want You, Whizpy, and RR to determine what is posted and what the conversation is. The attachments are perfect examples. Other dialogues have been started but you decided that NO other members on the board have a voice and only YOUR thread matter.

You guys do not want Sue Name, Jade, Shayla, or anyone else you do not approve of posting in COED. Your bumping your own threads with smileys. Everyone on the board knows EXACTLY what you are doing and sees whom you are.

- IB was getting birthday wishes
- Thanksgiving wishes were going around
- Firephoenix wanted to know about glory holes
- ivy Rose posted about Puffy Nipples
- Passion 2015 started a thread about what makes the hobby enjoyable for you.
- Temptation Tammie was nominated provider of the year
- Sue Namie wanted to know what we wanted from COED
- Ralphey Boy wanted to know what was the funniest words uttered by provider/hobbyst

But just like the thread that Whizpy (Cat in the Hat) started regarding COED. You guys want to take it over and determine what direction it goes and who is allowed to say what and who is allowed to post what. Well guess what. We don't want what you guys are trying to sell. COED is for free flow of information and we are interested in what the others have to say.

I prefer to hear from more ladies and their opinions (whether BBW or not).

SLMeltDown.jpg

You even call on some help.

Another One.jpg
  • quzi
  • 11-26-2015, 04:15 PM
something to think about.
The ignore function is your friend. Apply generously.
The ignore function is your friend. Apply generously. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

The more the merrier is what you said about threADS... You know when you told me to get off my fat ass. Your buddies are bumping old threads to the threADS off the first page. It would seem they don't share "your" views!

So Gfejunkie is that true you were tossed out on your ass for being a crooked MOD? And your holding a grudge against Whispers because he played a part in making that happen?