Blookers

I know I've asked a similar question before about Social Networking such as Facebook but as I was setting up my www.wynterstark.com site I noticed the option to connect it to a blog. Sure, I thought, why not let people get to know me a bit better before a visit? As I was setting it up it occurred to me to wonder, what's the average hobby opinion on blookers? I'd love to hear from both men and the ladies.

I do want to mention that I absolutely won't be writing about meetings and other such personal moments but rather about what I'm reading, where I'm traveling, new photos (some of which just went up today) and possible doubles companions. What's the take on it? Is it intimidating and vaguely scary or is it a fun and novel way to get to know if there's likely to be any chemistry before an appointment?

Also, since my site is moving away from the rare-courtesan site and onto a .com, how much potential for confusion is there? I was planning on maintaining my original site as it's linked in all of my past reviews but most new content was going to wind up on my personal .com. Is there way to make the transition easier for everyone? Ladies, what's worked best for you in the past? Gentleman, how much effort are you generally willing to expend to view a provider's website?
Anyone who knows how much fun you are in person will crawl over broken glass to get to your bed. You had me at "get comfortable."
i like the idea of reading a blog to see if i think we would make a good match.
If i take the time to go to your website(a no brainer) i will definitely take the time to check out the blog.
go for it.
I have authored four blogs in the past. I closed three of them because I was in danger of having is revealed to friends and family. The fourth is kind of waning since I got tired of writing.

The key to a successful and entertaining blog is honesty. If you are looking to write a blog as an extension of your website then you can't be really open about the hobbyists. Some hobbyists might be awesome guys but realistically not all of them are. If you were to say what you honestly think about some guys you risk alienating your clientele as well as potentially scaring away new clients.

I would suggest keeping the blog separate from your site. Be honest, open and entertaining, but try to avoid having your clients read it.
You blog is what convinced me to book an appointment. Well, that's not true. I had already booked. But it convinced me to extend my appointment beyond an hour.

I'm very curious to see what this Nuru Gel stuff is. I don't think I want to *ahem* partake in a "nuru session", not yet at least, but I am curious to see the stuff.
I think the blog a great idea. A hot photoset is nice, but for me, I always wonder about the personality of the lady behind them. I know how much better a lap dance is at a club when the dancer and I "click," so personality would be a primary determining factor for me when choosing a provider.
I say go for it. You can always take it down. I am curious about this nuru.
Well, it just came in the mail yesterday! I'm very excited to be trying it out.
If a lady can write an interesting blog .. I'm up for reading it. I enjoy the feeling of getting to know the person I'm gonna see a bit better. Now .. caveat .. some ladies make a distinction between their hobby persona and their real life. I'm all for that!!

I don't want to know about your real life ... your SO .. your decisions about becoming a mommy. I'm interested in the hobby persona, the romantic fantasy I'm considering. Clearly ... like GFE .. doesn't have to be real.

If a woman softly moans my name during sex ... I don't think she loves me or loves what we're doing. But I appreciate the effort and illusion .. and she made me feel great! That's the stuff that makes me keep coming back ..

As regards a 'blog' on a provider's site .. afaic .. it can be a work of fiction .. but it should be fun. imo
A place to read all of your exciting stories and wild experiences, im in! Maybe one day , I'll be in one of your whimsical and entertaining blogs. Now you peaked my interest about of this Nuru Gel, you keep telling me about. Someday soon. Viva Las Vegas!