JohnSnow is a .....

Before the poopoo hit the fan he was blowing up my phone every now and again for an appt and would never follow thru or would cancel. I try to give eccie guys the benefit of the doubt but after a while I just stopped answering him or would say I was booked. In January he messaged a friend of mine that I book for and stood her up; so, I blocked him. Today he messaged her again. It was slow; so, I gave him a shot. He ncns again and after I said some choice words to him he said something had come up. If you check his number on Mr. Number he has soooo many negative comments. I'm sure he's not an ass to everyone. However, he certainly is to a lot. My suggestion is don't give him a chance to waste your time ladies.

Bastard?

You must forgive him, he knows nothing...
He did a girlfriend of mine the exact same way...I tried to warn her not to entertain him that he pulls that shit a lot....but she didn’t listen and kept communicating...

This would be better suited in the power room ....where it belongs....to protect the people writing about him...
Thanks for sharing!! It helps alot!! I've been trying to let ladies know...good and bad...about guys since it's harder to convey actual facts without getting in trouble

Stay safe and have fun
In his defense, we all know how hard it is to break away from the Nights Watch guarding The Wall, even for a fort night. You've always got the Wildlings stirring up some kind of shit and now the White Walkers are on the march. I say give him until winter to get his shit together.

Bastard?

You must forgive him, he knows nothing... Originally Posted by Sir Axl

I laughed at that more than I should have. Well played.
He's done this to me too several times. Shame on me for entertaining him after the first time. Smh he just likes to play on girls phones.
He has also done the same to me.. Twice. So, I ended up blocking him.
He's done that too me too.
I think he's the kind that just gets off on communicating and waisting our time.
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times, I'm just a fool
In his defense, we all know how hard it is to break away from the Nights Watch guarding The Wall, even for a fort night. You've always got the Wildlings stirring up some kind of shit and now the White Walkers are on the march. I say give him until winter to get his shit together.

Originally Posted by johnclark

Man, this is AWESOME!! Well played!!
Ok... do I text multiple girls and then confirm w one out of the group? Yea. But I don’t ncns. The problem is, some girls consider an inquiry without a follow up a ncns. Which it clearly isn’t. Annalese, we’ve met, so quit being a hypocrite. You even respond to my iso’s, but I’m really not interested in meeting again because I wasn’t super enthused w our first meeting. I told you as much but asked for another chance. I just haven’t taken you up on it. Blonde1, let’s face it. You’re non-Gfe. You look great, and seem responsive, and it’s always just enough to intrigue me. But the lack of Gfe is enough to make me not close the deal. I see girls. LOTS of girls. So... whatevs. I just had to respond because I had a girl recently say not interested because of this thread.

I get that it can be frustrating, and I do try to not waste everyone’s time. I have legitimate interest in seeing you if I reach out to you. But if I don’t confirm, there just wasn’t enough there. I do NOT ncns people though. I’ve had that happen several times to me though, and I’m not in here fucking crying about it. It’s part of the deal.
I will say in his defense I have met with him a few times and he has never ncns me. Now he has done the text asking about availability but he is also a short notice guy. He has always been a gentleman even though booking can be frustrating with him. My dbl partner isn't fond of him lol. Once you figure him out He is fine. For ladies that go grab incalls as needed then I can see how that could be a huge problem. He is actually very nice though.
I will say in his defense I have met with him a few times and he has never ncns me. Now he has done the text asking about availability but he is also a short notice guy. He has always been a gentleman even though booking can be frustrating with him. My dbl partner isn't fond of him lol. Once you figure him out He is fine. For ladies that go grab incalls as needed then I can see how that could be a huge problem. He is actually very nice though. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Thanks Kim. I’ve also been very straight forward with any provider who says they need to get an incall first to NOT do that until I confirm. I’ll admit, I am a last minute kind of guy. My current work and life schedule won’t allow anything else. But I appreciate the girls who accommodate this as part of their service. Remember? Customer... that’s me. In any other industry, the customer is cut way more slack than this. It’s easy for girls to forget it’s a business though. It’s not personal.
Yes I def get it. It took me getting to know you to understand. And that's why I say is only really an issue with you when you have to cancel but you always have cancelled not just ncns. Forme that's not a problem because I have a place.

Anyway just letting ladies know he is NOT a bad guy just has a wacky work schedule....and trying to book with multiple ladies probably isn't great lol