Moisturizin' Mah Ding Dong

I recently had a session with a provider who is allergic to latex. She suited me up with the non-latex Skyn party hat, we had a very nice time together, and then she cleaned me up with baby wipes and a warm wash cloth.

Back at home that evening, I happened to notice that my aforementioned Ding Dong was looking dry - not quite chapped, and certainly not cracked to the point of any redness between flakes, but more like the beginning of some peeling from a burn (without any redness). Probably from the baby wipes (which doubtless contained alcohol), but possibly also from the lube on the Skyn. At any rate, as a dude who doesn't pay a lot of attention to moisturizing, I thought for a minute. Then I remembered that lotions can contain alcohol, so I found instead some Burt's Bees skin salve and applied it. That did the trick and the next day everything looked good.

So now, the question: is there a better product for keeping McHappy's Ding Dong happy? And is there a skin care routine that would be a good preventative?

Thanks in advance!
So possibly what you experienced is from the friction of the condom rubbing your member. What I do is put a bit of lube INSIDE the condom before it's applied. This seems to help the condom adhere and not create as much friction.
i like to use coconut oil
Vaginal secretions are the best moisturizer for a penis. Must be applied directly from the vageen, though.
Vaginal secretions are the best moisturizer for a penis. Must be applied directly from the vageen, though. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Very true. The juice makes a noticeable difference.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2018, 07:55 PM
i like to use coconut oil Originally Posted by right_now
Spit and go is my favorite lube
So possibly what you experienced is from the friction of the condom rubbing your member. What I do is put a bit of lube INSIDE the condom before it's applied. This seems to help the condom adhere and not create as much friction. Originally Posted by alaine
That's a tip-top tip for my tip. Thanks!
I use my Amish Beard wax in my balls and Mr Happy daily. It is primarily a nice smelling bees wax and keeps down sweaty ball and keeps Mr Happy's skin in great condition.
Also is fun to show the providers the Amish Horse and Buggy Position
LOL
Vaginal secretions are the best moisturizer for a penis. Must be applied directly from the vageen, though. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It's all natural, completely organic, and non-GMO. Anything else is bad for the environment and could be bad for you.
I got carpet burn once from a landing strip (True story) , Meyers hand cream helped .
"Man1 Man Oil" 4 oz.- Natural Penile Health Cream - M.B. guarantee - Treat dry, red, cracked or peeling penile skin and increase penile sensitivity

https://www.amazon.com/Man1-Natural-.../dp/B00AN5WWJ4

Who knew? <-;
A good lube inside the condom is your best friend. You get the wet sloppy bb feeling without the risk to you or her
hang it out dry off ... no baby wipes !
hang it out dry off ... no baby wipes ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I can hear it now: "Officer, I was just hanging it out to dry because the internet told me it was the best way to avoid flaky skin!"

• Zena
  • 09-28-2018, 04:51 AM
Lol !