North Dallas WSW...maybe?

So I’ve seen this smoking hot blonde walking around the Forrest/josey area a few times now. She’s tall with long blonde hair and an amazing tan. At first glance I thought she had to be a SW, so I approached and no response so I kept going. I saw her again a few weeks later and this time I was a bit more persistent, but she turned and walked the other direction. Of course I thought it was just me, but then I noticed other cars trying to get her attention and she wasn’t responding to anyone. Now she walking around in the same area quite frequently always wearing a super short tight mini dress, and mind you, this area is known for SW action, but she seems not interested. So today when I saw her, I didn’t approach, but I made a few blocks trying to see where she was headed. I finally saw that she’d posted up on a corner by Toyota of Dallas. By the time I looped around, she was gone. I’m assuming someone picked her up. This is a curious one for me. Thoughts?
That area is odd; you'd think it's too far off the beaten path. But then again maybe that's the allure. HH and Walnut Hill always have a cop or two cruising around; but here it's pretty much dead. I ran into a BSW there once; she offered her company. But I had other plans for the night. They seem to be close to the Motel 6, Zone Erotica, and Odyssey Video; which looks to be being built into a club.