What to do?

Just wanting to show my friend around Dallas
What should we do?
It's so damn hot, better stay indoor...but thats boring....does she like doubles...or meeting strangers?
Restaurants or shopping. Museums. Go see an nocvie. About all I could think of that’s inside.
Wake up. Take a shower, separately or together (I don’t know the conditions of your relationship)… Go eat some pancakes with bacon, or sausage (nothing says ‘yum’ like fried pork & maple syrup) at Denny’s or IHOP… Come home, have sex with someone of your choosing… Go to a good mall, do some people watching, maybe buy some shit (you ladies are good at that. Keep the receipt and the product in the trunk of your car until you do or don’t get over the ‘Buyer’s Guilt’ of your purchase, which you ladies are bad about)…Eat a quick, crappy lunch at Taco Bell or a sorta decent one at Panda Express (this will vary on your ‘Buyer’s Guilt’ mentioned earlier)…Go home, have sex with someone, then take an ‘old lady nap’…Wake up, quick shower again, go to a movie..Have dinner at the nearby Panera Bread…Go home, have sex with someone, quick shower and off to bed you go.
I wish they would do me!
a midnight dip at my place would be fun!
Let's hit the lake!
Come work on your tan lines by my pool!
Come to Ft.Worth and go to the Stockyards. Beats the heck out of Dallas. Grab an mid range priced hotel. Yall will have a blast.
Bring your friend to my casa - we could get in the pool but one of you would have to stand guard for the peg-legged guy with the top hat & harpoon - shouting "Ahoy!!! Tis the the great white whale!!!"