Anyone seen Dicknapper lately?

Search is non-functional, and I can't recall a recent review.

If so how was it?

seems to me she's posting quite a bit on oh2.

Search is non-functional, and I can't recall a recent review.

If so how was it?

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
My most recent review:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2939656

I'm out of town thuggin with my rounds
Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yessssss they let me post my dick suckin content. here...not so much. Just here to collect my YES reviews

Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yessssss they let me post my dick suckin content. here...not so much. Just here to collect my YES reviews Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

You are collecting a lot. I literally went 20 pages deep, only 3 reviews that were not a ''yes'', and none of those 3 is a ''no''.

We need to hook up.

You are collecting a lot. I literally went 20 pages deep, only 3 reviews that were not a ''yes'', and none of those 3 is a ''no''.

We need to hook up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
i see these "where are so and so" threads all the time. never thought I would get my own where is she thread.

well, I'd like to first thank my throat. I wouldn't be at the top as I am so shout out to that. Next I'll like to thank Chung. started as a Dicknapper hater(i have MANY lol) but is actually a pretty cool dude. kinda funny too. I appreciate the thread boo. This throat of mine gets me on flights full time so I travel about once a month now. catch me if you can

double post
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2023, 10:48 AM
i see these "where are so and so" threads all the time. never thought I would get my own where is she thread.

well, I'd like to first thank my throat. I wouldn't be at the top as I am so shout out to that. Next I'll like to thank Chung. started as a Dicknapper hater(i have MANY lol) but is actually a pretty cool dude. kinda funny too. I appreciate the thread boo. This throat of mine gets me on flights full time so I travel about once a month now. catch me if you can

Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You made it in life, congratulations
You made it in life, congratulations Originally Posted by BLM69

Thank you I'll take that . I've been too busy to talk my shits on the board but I pop in every now and then to turn up every so often. i still dont gaf and will turn this bitch up when needed.

bumpin my thread cause why the hell not