Hood or no hood?

Was always curious do providers prefer circumcised or uncircumcised? I’ve heard cases of girls refusing uncircumcised guys because of hygiene. Just curious lol.
I’ve never had an issue with my dick hoodie; but I shower all the time. Especially before a date.
  • Busty
  • 11-24-2023, 02:14 PM
I was told that uncircumcised penis gets
bigger, has more room to expand since skin
wasn't removed.
Willing to test this out for research purposes
if you help me with something in return.
Work together & we all have a smile.
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 02:41 PM
I was told that uncircumcised penis gets
bigger, has more room to expand since skin
wasn't removed. Originally Posted by Busty
That's false, Men with little peckers will always have little peckers, the "hood" has nothing to do with it
  • Busty
  • 11-24-2023, 02:49 PM
^Where is hood part of penis???
That is the subject
& the op was in conjunction with circumcized/uncircumcised as the subject.
BLM, which do you like?

• BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 03:13 PM
^Where is hood part of penis???
That is the subject
& the op was in conjunction with circumcized/uncircumcised as the subject.
BLM, which do you like?

Originally Posted by Busty
You're the expert on different cocks and You're asking me? I'll give a personal lesson on cockhnology right before I let you taste it, you know the day is coming, then you can cook me lunch
  • Busty
  • 11-24-2023, 04:49 PM
^ I NEVER said anything about being an expert,

Where is the HOOD????
I plea the 5th
I thought the schmegma cheese was the favorite part for the gals.
There has been a lot of research on circumcised vs. not, and none of it has found any real difference.

Uncircumcised penises take slightly more work to clean properly. And some women prefer one's appearance over the other. That's pretty much it.
Hey OP, who told you that uncircumcised guys have hygiene issues and for that matter, only circumcised guys have great hygiene? I wonder how anyone determines that by just looking at someone? Probably the same way a provider determines whether or not they are going to see a guy based on what providers who have not seen him BCD say about him. The drawing conclusions of something you personally know nothing about yet refuse to investigate on your own.
Hey OP, who told you that uncircumcised guys have hygiene issues and for that matter, only circumcised guys have great hygiene? I wonder how anyone determines that by just looking at someone? Probably the same way a provider determines whether or not they are going to see a guy based on what providers who have not seen him BCD say about him. The drawing conclusions of something you personally know nothing about yet refuse to investigate on your own. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
A Korean girl at a studio. She said she banned a couple of guys for hygiene issues and they all were coincidentally uncircumcised. I’m investigating here, in coed, where there’s providers with perspective.
No head cheese please.
  • BLM69
  • 11-25-2023, 04:08 PM
Nobody likes crackers and cheese? 🧀
Nobody likes crackers and cheese? 🧀 Originally Posted by BLM69
No lunchables in bed?
  • Busty
  • 11-25-2023, 04:55 PM
Look who is always in a pissy mood
& she won't see him even with his
cheese & whine,<wine
Circumcized or not it's cool with me.