Getting Off To or With Russian?

OK, so you're with a woman with a sufficient cup size to envelop your manhood. Feels pretty good, huh? Does Russian feel good enough on its own to make you pop or does it take more? In other words, do you need her hot mouth working you AND the Russian is a nice place to finish up or can she simply drop it between her boobs and make you shoot?
  • GregN
  • 07-05-2012, 05:00 PM
with proper build up - either with other activities or just russian, it's a good finish to mix in.
Russian , not the best for me , as there is so much more to enjoy. Maybe if the Gods had blessed me abundantly in the rod department I would have a differant outlook :/
Russian is OK to start off with, but I hate it when a girl interrupts a perfectly good blowjob to rub my cock between her tits.
Depends on the situaton. I've almost popped from Russian several times, usually when she's doing the rubbing. One of the most memorable O's I had was with a girl in Atlanta, sliding between her breasts and into her mouth, quickly leading to a pop on the face, which she didn't mind. It was memorable not only for the incredible sensation, but also because it was my one and only facial.
Russian is fun if you are straddle their chest and they can lick and suck it on most of the strokes. If they will finish cim in this position it is a great ending to a long session when everything else has been done at least twice.
Boob play is always good.
Depends on the Gal and her Skills also..I was never a fan of Russian UNTIL i met PAVEN from Austin.If you ever get a chance to see her go for it .Im sure you will become a RUSSIAN fan too...
love it, and can easily pop with russian... my favorite
I love it... I finished with a girl the other day quick... All depends on my mood I guess. I have one girl who has super small tits that she just squeezes them together on me.. still love it!
  • Paven
  • 07-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Depends on the Gal and her Skills also..I was never a fan of Russian UNTIL i met PAVEN from Austin.If you ever get a chance to see her go for it .Im sure you will become a RUSSIAN fan too... Originally Posted by Texasquest
When you're blessed with natural 38FFs then Russian better be part of the program lol.
But tickling the taint is more fun.
  • Paven
  • 07-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Pyramider you and your taint tickling! lol
You have no idea.
Most of the times I've tried Russian in the past it just felt clumsy, wheather she had a small or larger rack. UNTIL I met AmberRain! OMG I almost popped after 2 secs, That girl has mad skills, too bad she is leaving us ... I wish you the best Amber.