Female(client) friendly Asian Spa?

Are there any female (client) friendly Asian spas in Dallas? Near the Galleria?
I'm looking to visit one. But I'm rather picky.

It must be :
NICE/CLEAN/Smell good/Have good looking mature Asian women/ Give deep tissue AND erotic massages. With NO rushing!
And if the lady will walk or sit on your back side (while giving a massage) (even better)

If they Cater to couples in the same room. That would be a plus!!

I know I'm seeking a lot. But I want my experience to be a memorable one.
I'd like to know of one myself. Have always wanted to have that experience...
Check out King Spa on Royal @ 35, www.dallaskingsauna.com. I have taken the SO there many many times.

There are no extras as it is a Korean family-friendly place. $18 entrance then about $1 per minute for really good RMT massage. Over a dozen different sauna rooms, 10 different hot tubs at different temperatures. Authentic Korean food & you can stay as long as you like.
There used to be one down in Houston that allowed me to bring my girlfriend. She enjoyed "watching" people having sex, which likely led to her allowing me to take her to one of the on-premise swingers clubs where she'd sit wth me and wtahc couples humping.
One of my asian ATF's found out my birthday during conversation. she was taking a break from work but staying with a friend here in dallas... so she calls me on my birthday and wanted to take me to dinner. so i pick her up at Kings Spa and we go have dinner. afterwards, she asks me if i know a place called ******** Spa. she tells me it is a 'Real' massage place and she wants to take me there. i didn't really want to, but i can't say no to a cute asian girl. so we go there and she pays for an hour massage for both of us. she goes off to a room, and i get in my room and an attractive asian girl, late 30's maybe, comes in and we chat and she starts a massage. after i turn over she of course notices i am a bit aroused. i tell her i'm sorry, but you are very attractive and i can't help it. then she asks me about 'my wife'. i told her she is not my wife... just a friend. so she tells me she can help me... and she does. then we finish up the massage and i wait out front for my atf to finish. never told her about what transpired, and i never asked her anything about her session. but she sure seemed relaxed on the way home.

PM me if you want to know the name of the place, as i'm sure they probably don't want this to be public.

JPdM

p.s. btw this place is very nice and clean and they pipe in some very relaxing music the whole time too. hell... i'd go there just for a legit massage too.